EPL Matchday 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesse Marsch could be a smoky perhaps if Rose ends up taking over at Dortmund.

I'd say Nagelsmann would probably be their first target though if they moved on from Jose.
Nagelsmann
Rodgers
Hassenhuttl
Marsch
Ten Haag

That would be the order I'd be going with. Would expect the first two to knock us back.

Nagelsmann
Rodgers
Hassenhuttl
Marsch
Ten Haag

That would be the order I'd be going with. Would expect the first two to knock us back.

I think we’d be a chance of landing Nagelsmann and a lesser hope of getting Rodgers strangely enough. The PL carrot for Nagelsmann may be tempting and none of the other so called “big 6” are shopping.

Levy would have to act quickly though.

I think we’d be a chance of landing Nagelsmann and a lesser hope of getting Rodgers strangely enough. The PL carrot for Nagelsmann may be tempting and none of the other so called “big 6” are shopping.

Levy would have to act quickly though.
The lure of PL could nail Nagelsman. I do wonder who ends up if the two la liga giants finish so far behind atletico Madrid

The lure of PL could nail Nagelsman. I do wonder who ends up if the two la liga giants finish so far behind atletico Madrid
Xavi at Barcelona I think has been mainly mooted, the Madrid job is probably a bit more interesting / wide open if Zidane left, I did see Marcelo Gallardo from River Plate get linked a week ago randomly...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back