EPL Matchday 23 - On Optus Sport

his shirt got torn
Cheers. I thought they usually brought spare kits for all players just in case things like this happened, torn shirts, blood dripping all over the shirt from head clashes, etc. Obviously a second kit didn't make the away trip.

May 11, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, AUFC, South Adelaide, Pompey
Who the fu** is this commentator justifying someone getting pelted with stiff from the crowd? Get the fu** out you old dinosaur campaigner. You piece of sh*t you did just ******* excuse it
no he didn't, he said its not acceptable but that the player had some responsibility in choosing where to celebrate

Just curious, what's the best way to watch Championship games in Australia? I assume streams only?

iFollow has existed for about 3 seasons now, you can watch every game of your club on it.

Kayo/Fox Sports has shown 3-4 games a week for the last decade or more.

no he didn't, he said its not acceptable but that the player had some responsibility in choosing where to celebrate

Which is complete and utter bullshit. He did nothing wrong and it is not his fault if those blueshite cum stains are complete * sticks.

iFollow has existed for about 3 seasons now, you can watch every game of your club on it.

Kayo/Fox Sports has shown 3-4 games a week for the last decade or more.
Damn, $300 for the season? I'd probably just back in Kayo showing a bunch of Everton due to the prestige, I'd never pay $300 to watch this crap.

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
He had gone on for about 30 seconds before that about how bad it was for a player to celebrate in front of Everton fans.. that’s where the ******* corner was taken from. And players can celebrate wherever they want. He then proceeded to mention it again after apparently ‘not justifying it’. It’s a totally irrelevant point and doesn’t need to be mentioned, there’s no excuse or justification for throwing a ******* bottle at someone.

Reading your posts on here you come across as a 12 year old which probably explains your stance here.

Damn, $300 for the season? I'd probably just back in Kayo showing a bunch of Everton due to the prestige, I'd never pay $300 to watch this crap.

$300? Think I pay a bit over $200 a season if that, depends on the FX rate.

What prestige?

Back