EPL Matchday 23 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm... Rafa is gone but Everton still suck.

So bizarre.

Why do you keep droning on about this? No one cares about how much you love Rafa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised Cavani was on. Would be interesting to see a shot of that

This is the shot that VAR released. But the play was moving so fast that if you go a couple of frames forward to when the ball actually left Martial's boot it's a lot closer. The spirit of the law is to give forwards the benefit of the doubt so it was a fair call.

_122946524_manchesterunited_westham_onside.png

This is the shot that VAR released. But the play was moving so fast that if you go a couple of frames forward to when the ball actually left Martial's boot it's a lot closer. The spirit of the law is to give forwards the benefit of the doubt so it was a fair call.

Is it just me or does the offside line look at an angle compared to the 18 yard box line?

Is it just me or does the offside line look at an angle compared to the 18 yard box line?
It's just the perspective. If you look at the grass on the pitch, you can see the offside line matches the grass pattern.

Cavani is well onside.

The sooner the league changes it to the toe for VAR the better. Means you will have a clearer view, goals like this will be easier to adjudicate, and most goals are score with feet so why judge offside based on a hand.
Also will be easier for VAR to * it up less often.

Everton have identified the fans that threw objects onto the pitch after Villa's goal.

Each has been punished with two tickets to Everton's next home game.
My mate said he left his Everton season tickets on the dash of his car when he popped into the shops to buy some smokes on the way to the game, when he came back someone had smashed his window and left 2 more.

sh*t scenes at Everton, players should be able to celebrate where they want.
How many people need to be hit with objects before the players start reassessing celebrating in front of opposition fans?

Either security needs to get stricter or maybe celebrate in the middle of the pitch.

How many people need to be hit with objects before the players start reassessing celebrating in front of opposition fans?

Either security needs to get stricter or maybe celebrate in the middle of the pitch.
Surely there is footage of the fans throwing stuff, just track them down and start handing out bans.

Why do people need to throw things at other people?

I'd rather just life ban these * wits. The players weren't doing anything bad.

That would have been a cracking goal for Broja(could have had a couple), didn't look out of place against the best defence in the league. Can we bring home already.
He's my #1 player I most want at West Ham right at this minute. Really curious to see if Chelsea decide to hang onto him or sell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back