EPL Matchday 23 - On Optus Sport

He's my #1 player I most want at West Ham right at this minute. Really curious to see if Chelsea decide to hang onto him or sell.
Chelsea selling a youf product. lol.
They’re stuck in the loan cult for life.

Brainwashed sheep

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
He's my #1 player I most want at West Ham right at this minute. Really curious to see if Chelsea decide to hang onto him or sell.
He and Tuchel are keen for him to get another crack in the preseason, he was pretty close to staying last time(scored 4 times) but it was thought another loan would be best He signed a long term contract before leaving.

I really can't see us selling just yet and he, Gallagher and Colwill will be back in the squad next season.

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
How many people need to be hit with objects before the players start reassessing celebrating in front of opposition fans?

Either security needs to get stricter or maybe celebrate in the middle of the pitch.
He ran to the person who whipped in the cross to him.

Regardless of that players should be able to celebrate wherever they want.

Good thing is that Everton swiftly resolved this so the piece of s**t who did this can cop their punishment.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
He ran to the person who whipped in the cross to him.

Regardless of that players should be able to celebrate wherever they want.

Good thing is that Everton swiftly resolved this so the piece of sh*t who did this can cop their punishment.

I totally agree he should be able to but morons in the crowd have shown that unfortunately they can’t (unless they want to run the risk of getting a coin or bottle in the head)

Then yell and boo, no excuse for throwing anything imo.

Of course, just suggesting that players have been identified as antagonising the crowd previously causing crowd troubles which is why they are disincentivised with yellow cards. Players are savvy enough to know what happens when they yell and gesture at a hostile crowd particularly for a club in the position of Everton. It was idiotic.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
FB_IMG_1642928178031.jpg

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
It's just the perspective. If you look at the grass on the pitch, you can see the offside line matches the grass pattern.

Cavani is well onside.

Like I was saying, a couple of frames later and it looks more like this. Still onside but by being level. I wonder how they pick the precise moment the ball is played as it could make the difference between on and off.

1642931093782.png

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Of course, just suggesting that players have been identified as antagonising the crowd previously causing crowd troubles which is why they are disincentivised with yellow cards. Players are savvy enough to know what happens when they yell and gesture at a hostile crowd particularly for a club in the position of Everton. It was idiotic.
Watching the incident a few times I dont see much inciting in it. One of the guys gives a fist pump and says yeah.

Feels more like just the crowd taking out their frustration on the opposition to me.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham

Adam Idah is looking very handy for a 20 yo. He will surely get shnapped up from Norwich whether or not they stay up.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Watching the incident a few times I dont see much inciting in it. One of the guys gives a fist pump and says yeah.

Feels more like just the crowd taking out their frustration on the opposition to me.

Scoring the goal is usually enough to incite the opposition meatheads.

Back