Premier Lg EPL Matchday 23 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football
SA TIMES:
1675894001248.png

1675894081340.png

Postponed fixtures:
Matchday 7: Bournemouth vs Brighton, Soton vs Brentford, Liverpool vs Wolves, Leicester vs Villa, Arsenal vs Everton, West Ham vs Newcastle, Leeds vs Forest
Matchday 8: Brighton vs Palace, Chelsea vs Liverpool

Crucial game. Out of form. Out of all domestic cups. 10th on the table at the halfway mark.

Losing to the toffees at home will be the final straw. I would say the Wolves are at our door, but Wolves already smashed that down last week.

I know we can get our mojo back and push for 5th or even 4th, but it needs to begin now. Hard to see it happening with VVD, Jota, Diaz, Bobby all still injured, a number of players underperforming, and a tired 4-3-3 game plan that every other team has worked out.

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Crucial game. Out of form. Out of all domestic cups. 10th on the table at the halfway mark.

Losing to the toffees at home will be the final straw. I would say the Wolves are at our door, but Wolves already smashed that down last week.

I know we can get our mojo back and push for 5th or even 4th, but it needs to begin now. Hard to see it happening with VVD, Jota, Diaz, Bobby all still injured, a number of players underperforming, and a tired 4-3-3 game plan that every other team has worked out.
Don't worry Arsenal copped the new manager bounce loss last week, I imagine Pool win 2-1.

Don't worry Arsenal copped the new manager bounce loss last week, I imagine Pool win 2-1.

I hope you're right Mr Androooo. Gakpo/Nunez should be getting more familiar with each other and Mo et al. by now, their chemistry will be growing game by game.

3-0

Back