EPL Matchday 23

Who of the top 6 will Win the January Transfer window?

• Man City

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Man Utd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Tottenham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Jack Watt's Port Adelaide

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

he started well , but now they have slipped back into their old ways...
I can see him being pushed out at the end of the season .

Great result against a pretty poor effort from Everton. Individually they had enough players out there who are top half quality but they just offered nothing at all. Gueye and Holgate stood out but the rest were 5 out of 10 or worse.

Son for us is our most in form player. Helped he was up against that hobbit looking LB but you could just tell he'd be our way through

Just watched it. Very poor from the toffees.
Harry now our most prolific scorer in the PL era surpassing Sheringham.

Also BotsMaster your new av

65c6545a18fc772e80c33ea8c2bce3da.jpg

Geez Luiz is really dead to Conte. First Cahill starts centrally over him, then Christensen who was meant to get rested today comes on for the injured Cahill.
Doesn't help conte's cause for getting transfer funds when he does that to someone he spent big on 18 months ago

Doesn't help conte's cause for getting transfer funds when he does that to someone he spent big on 18 months ago
We are a sell to buy club nowadays so i guess hes doing his best to push him out of the club to get some funds to spend. Im a bit worried that he isnt great at upgrading when he does this though.

Austerity club. Did Morata get fed anything? Looking at the names on the sheet, creative maestros Pedro, Moses with Kante and Babayako creative engine in behind. Morata is starving to death.

If they're playing 2 up top thats a mistake. They need to invest in playmakers and put Morata on his own up top get everyone out of his way.

Austerity club. Did Morata get fed anything? Looking at the names on the sheet, creative maestros Pedro, Moses with Kante and Babayako creative engine in behind. Morata is starving to death.

You are very quiet in the La Liga thread these days for some reason.

We are a sell to buy club nowadays so i guess hes doing his best to push him out of the club to get some funds to spend. Im a bit worried that he isnt great at upgrading when he does this though.
Will the club give him the funds from a sale of player who you spent big on so recently? Doubt you'd recoup the fee you paid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am both extremely pleased and disappointed by what I saw. We could've thrashed Chelsea in that first half alone. We didn't give them a sniff! It was freakin' fantastic!

If only we converted at least one of those chances, just one.

What I saw is something that tells me, yes, we can complete with the big boys on their terms. We can do this, and become a very respected force. Stay or join us, and make things happen. We will do our best to make sure it does.

We were better with 11, and equal with 10. The ref was very card happy with us. Could've sworn Kante should've been sent off with all the fouls he was giving.

Out back 4 has none of the champions of before, yet they are playing an entertaining game, looking quite solid in defense. James is a whole new midfielder. Really impressed with his work last night. Teamed up brilliantly with N'Didi. It was awesome.

We will definitely see this as points lost, although we can be thankful we didn't lose at the death, like we usually do.

However, this is good and jolly, but that means we need to win against Watford. No excuses. I want to see the same performance. I want to slaughter Watford, get those three points, and finally get that 7th place off Burnley. We always taper off against fellow rivals, and this won't do. It's time for consistent performances, and take that next step up.

Will the club give him the funds from a sale of player who you spent big on so recently? Doubt you'd recoup the fee you paid

It'd be a loan out until a summer sale. He'd get funds, but not the £60m he wants to sign Sandro.

We wont get our money back, but with the job he did last season hes worth every penny.

lol. You’re a good sport :thumbsu:

Don’t lie you’d have given me Henry or Judas to make me want to neck myself;)
Nah I had something better than those in mind. Might save it for the AFL season.

Tried to watch this game but fell asleep at half time. We are so ******* s**t :thumbsdown:

The Everton fans on here called it during his unbeaten start that they were still s**t under him.

How longs his contract?

End of next season, but my thoughts from the start are that we will pay him out at the end of the season if we are safe

Tosun could be anything from Rondon to Janssen. Everton offered nothing at all which didn't give him much of a chance to show what he can do in front of goal but he's definitely a Fat Sam sort of striker. One that the defence knows they've had a battle with regardless of the scoreline

Excellent result for Palace great first half performance and should have had it wrapped up at ht. Loving the fact that Roy is COACHING some our players to become better footballers, Bakary Sako an example. Was irrelevant and overweight 12 months ago but now is playing with confidence and pace.

8 first team injuries is stretching us and Cabaye was an unused sub last night through necessity. Need a few back and a purchase or two. No subs used last night shows our depth has been exhausted. 25 points from our last 16 given our start id enormous. Should have 29 points but for 2 injury time penalty misses v City and Bournemouth.

Back