EPL Matchday 23

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Is it really necessary reacting to every single one of Jod's post?

For someone who criticises Liverpool fans a lot, you sure do enjoy pointing it out every single time. Why don't you just ignore them? Or is that too logical?
I mean I thought it was more in relation to Liverpool winning and life being not worth living

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
We are watching something special happening, this Liverpool will be talked about for years.

Can help but admire what they are achieving.
Who? Won't even remember them a week from now. Imagine how many years they will talk about this expensive team for given how long they talked about the 80s for...

Remember after the QPR game being almost offended that another premier league was starting again so soon.

It's been a great season by Liverpool and they'll win the league by a mile. I hope they don't break 100 points, and I hope they don't win it at our place or the match before.

But come August it'll be back to the grind. Seems almost cruel.

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If we can sneak an fa cup, champions league with the title, oh baby. Would almost take away all those years of hurt. Almost ☹️.

This is a special time for Liverpool fans. I hope all supporters of all clubs experience something similar. Except united and city though. Sorry. Not sorry😛

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Remember after the QPR game being almost offended that another premier league was starting again so soon.

It's been a great season by Liverpool and they'll win the league by a mile. I hope they don't break 100 points, and I hope they don't win it at our place or the match before.

But come August it'll be back to the grind. Seems almost cruel.

Yep. For all the fun we are having now if we do win the title, few months later it's back normal and you got to start again.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
B42A34B3-912C-4BDB-9883-21895074CBF2.jpeg

pretty comfortable win

i know we will drop points at some stage but i just dont know who is good enough to take points off us tbh

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Seven PL clean sheets on the trot now for pool. This team could very well be the next invincibles, what they are doing is insane.

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Seven PL clean sheets on the trot now for pool. This team could very well be the next invincibles, what they are doing is insane.

There's little doubt in my mind left, now.

And it does pain me to say it, but they're deserved invincibles.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
The salty bitterness of this season from hell for Manchester United supporters is something I will treasure for a very long time, and I don't really like Liverpool much, except for The Egyptian Messi :)

They fully deserve this hubris after years of insufferable arrogance, and entitled smugness.

HOW SWEET IT IS !!!

There's little doubt in my mind left, now.

And it does pain me to say it, but they're deserved invincibles.
While I admitted that I think it's over 3 weeks ago, there is still heaps of time to go with the invincibles stuff.

We've got a CL and FA Cup run to juggle and if we win the league officially really early, it will be interesting what sides are fielded in the dead rubber PL games and if the attitude of the players drop off.

Although if the Gold PL trophy is something we are seriously after down the line then I guess the late season games are not dead rubbers.

Back