EPL Matchday 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Monday 1am in nz spurs vs WBA

Sure it's a public holiday Monday but there's more chance Dele Alli starting that one than me staying up for that s**t

Monday 1am in nz spurs vs WBA

Sure it's a public holiday Monday but there's more chance Dele Alli starting that one than me staying up for that sh*t
Pretty cringe. We had the worst end ever to a championship season and were relegated to league one and I still watched every game.

Pretty cringe. We had the worst end ever to a championship season and were relegated to league one and I still watched every game.
Weak as piss snowflakes. Another wants us to lose.

Were you entertaining to watch? More chance staying awake watchin channel 31's fish cam than Spurs v WBA at 1am

Were you entertaining to watch? More chance staying awake watchin channel 31's fish cam than Spurs v WBA at 1am

No we were awful and lost 8-0 to Wigan in that run. That was a 4am game that I woke up for and stayed up for the entirety of despite being 7-0 down at HT.

No we were awful and lost 8-0 to Wigan in that run. That was a 4am game that I woke up for and stayed up for the entirety of despite being 7-0 down at HT.
At least you were awful enough to create goals for Wigan. We're just s**t but at creating more than 1 chance a game, I doubt WBA blow us away.

I'd wake up for that Monday game but no chance staying up for it knowing that I'm likely to nod off before HT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird mentality to stop watching or leave early. Once stayed at the G all night watching the Pies spank us by 100+.

Admittedly a lot of these 7am games I don’t watch in full either but mostly as work starts at 8:30

Just noticed we are above Southampton on the table. Weren't they in the top 4 like a month ago?
That 9 goal hammering is probably the equilvant of 2 losses to be honest.
They had a few COVID cases (from memory, including Ings) and injuries run through them just after that. Against United they started 2 young players, had 2 keepers on the bench and 4 academy players.

At least you were awful enough to create goals for Wigan. We're just sh*t but at creating more than 1 chance a game, I doubt WBA blow us away.

I'd wake up for that Monday game but no chance staying up for it knowing that I'm likely to nod off before HT

Weird lol.

"At least you were so s**t the opposition beat you by even more goals"

Weird lol.

"At least you were so sh*t the opposition beat you by even more goals"
The game was entertaining for the wrong reasons. Ours aren't even that.

I don't think you'd fall asleep to an 8 nil loss. But a 30% possession, 0 shots on target for 80 mins but only 1 or 2 goals down would be insane to stay awake for

TBF that Chelsea/Spurs game was boring as fu**.

I gave up at half time and did the dishes,

I slept in and just watched the condensed 25 minute mini match replay on Optus Sport.
Spurs are cactus, but Chelsea are a much better and organized team defensively under Tuchel/Touche ??

Sacking Fat Frank was absolutely a justified decision by the Russian Gangster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back