EPL Matchday 24

Remove this Banner Ad

So after today, think it's safe to say relegation will come from 3 of these 5 clubs.

Norwich, Bournemouth, Watford, West Ham, Aston Villa.

Considering our next 4 fixtures (Liverpool twice, Man City away and Brighton at home), think we'll definitely be in the bottom 3 at the end of Feb....

So after today, think it's safe to say relegation will come from 3 of these 5 clubs.

Considering our next 4 fixtures (Liverpool twice, Man City away and Brighton at home), think we'll definitely be in the bottom 3 at the end of Feb....
What's tevez doing

Villa might get a points deduction. Talk of financial irregularities there.

Norwich and Bournemouth will go for me. The other spot is hard to call. I think West Ham will be fine. Probably between Villa and Watford but I can see Brighton also being involved

Norwich and Bournemouth will go for me. The other spot is hard to call. I think West Ham will be fine. Probably between Villa and Watford but I can see Brighton also being involved
How's the splinters?

At one point does this become untenable? Ole inherited a mess, but aside from a brief honeymoon period, he's not proven himself to be any more able than his recent predecessors.

Woodward deserves as much, if not more blame than Ole, but it seems like he is the Smithers to the Glazers Monty Burns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Villa might get a points deduction. Talk of financial irregularities there.

I seen that. Sold stadium to their owner, quite a few clubs in the championship were doing the same thing. It is allowed under EFL rules but under strict conditions. Perhaps Villa were overly optimistic in their stadium valuation when selling it?

I seen that. Sold stadium to their owner, quite a few clubs in the championship were doing the same thing. It is allowed under EFL rules but under strict conditions. Perhaps Villa were overly optimistic in their stadium valuation when selling it?

It was allowed at the time, and is an EFL regulation. They are no longer a member of the EFL so the points penalty would only apply if they were relegated, and I doubt there'll be a points penalty anyway.

I've read the article in full.

Firstly, it's from the Daily Fail.

Secondly, there's not a single quote in there. It's all the author speculating based on assumptions about the EPL still looking at it and nothing else.

Can be used to wipe arse with post-crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back