EPL Matchday 24

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Since when have I spouted that KdB should be POTY? I'm not disagreeing that Liverpool have some wonderful players, but I was disagreeing on trying to claim that TAAs assist as corners are relevant to his position. His crossing assists yes, passing, goals etc. But corners no.
Being able to cross as a fullback in today's game is pretty important, so I'd say it's relevant if he is their best set piece taker.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
It is silly to say that his corners are not relevant. The most important goal - 4th against Barca - is arguably the most important goal Liverpool have scored In the last few years and it was a corner kick.

It doesn’t make sense to dismiss corner kicks 🤷‍♂️
I never said that they weren't relevant. Do people not read the whole sentence anymore? Are we that lazy as a society?

I never said that they weren't relevant. Do people not read the whole sentence anymore? Are we that lazy as a society?
You can't even piece a thought together so I guess you answer your own question.

Time and again you're presented with logic and reason but you ignore it in the name of trolling. So much so it's beyond trolling and is simply moronic.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
You can't even piece a thought together so I guess you answer your own question.

Time and again you're presented with logic and reason but you ignore it in the name of trolling. So much so it's beyond trolling and is simply moronic.
It's not even trolling. Simply abusing someone because you disagree with them is pretty poor.

I gave you reasoning, there is no logic ignored. Spouting a facetious argument in the name of arguing because it is me.. now that is trolling.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Crossing and creating chances is an irrelevant skill for a fullback? Haha. Have you been in a coma since 1960?
Once again, something I never said. Where did I say his crossing should not be taken into consideration? Please use the quote function and highlight said words.

It's not even trolling. Simply abusing someone because you disagree with them is pretty poor.

I gave you reasoning, there is no logic ignored. Spouting a facetious argument in the name of arguing because it is me.. now that is trolling.

There was no reasoning, nor a shred of logic. There is nothing facetious about calmly pointing out that attributes of a players game not normally expected of someone in that position is a positive not a negative. The fact you are either that desperate to claim a bite, or are simply that moronic is quite pitiful.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
There was no reasoning, nor a shred of logic. There is nothing facetious about calmly pointing out that attributes of a players game not normally expected of someone in that position is a positive not a negative. The fact you are either that desperate to claim a bite, or are simply that moronic is quite pitiful.
Grow up. Not every argument against your position is a troll. I gave you logic and reasoning, you countered with yours. That is fine. There is no need to lower the tone of the argument by labelling people trolls. TAA is a magnificent crosser of the ball and that ability should be lauded in a fullback. But taking corners is irrelevant to positional play. I say that about any player, hell our club record signing is one of those dead ball deliverers but he's a bog average midfielder.

Grow up. Not every argument against your position is a troll. I gave you logic and reasoning, you countered with yours. That is fine. There is no need to lower the tone of the argument by labelling people trolls. TAA is a magnificent crosser of the ball and that ability should be lauded in a fullback. But taking corners is irrelevant to positional play. I say that about any player, hell our club record signing is one of those dead ball deliverers but he's a bog average midfielder.

You still don't get it. It's not me that labelled you a troll by the way.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Leicester was a clear one off though. We shall not be moved.
It’s up to other teams to step up. Dominating for years is not so easy now as in past eras for a variety of reasons. It’s only two years ago that City we’re winning the league by 20+ points, now they’re going to be 20+ points behind you. That’s what is meant by football moving fast these days. Yesterday’s heroes become tomorrow’s zeroes

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Also I reckon what RCPB was inferring is that once a new season starts the previous one is forgotten very quickly. Again case in point is City, everyone is talking about how great Liverpool are and City have become almost forgotten. It’s not like the World Cup where you get to dine out on it for four years

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Also I reckon what RCPB was inferring is that once a new season starts the previous one is forgotten very quickly. Again case in point is City, everyone is talking about how great Liverpool are and City have become almost forgotten. It’s not like the World Cup where you get to dine out on it for four years

Yeah, that is exactly what I meant.

Back