DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Whats the feeling re: Moyes DBAH0 ? Seems far too negative.
Can't say many fans were impressed when he got reappointed.

To be fair, if Pellegrini was still manager, we would have lost 5-0.

We just don't have enough legs in the team. Soucek will hopefully make a difference.

I think we stayed up last time more because of Arnautovic more than anything really. Haller doesn't look like he gives a s**t and I reckon he may be off regardless what happens at the end of the season.

I'd like to see Rice in a more advanced midfield role, thought he caused you some bother when he broke forward.

I'll also say it's pretty depressing what's happened from say 4 years ago when Payet was taking the piss out of you at Upton Park, we've gone downhill ever since.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Can't say many fans were impressed when he got reappointed.

To be fair, if Pellegrini was still manager, we would have lost 5-0.

We just don't have enough legs in the team. Soucek will hopefully make a difference.

I think we stayed up last time more because of Arnautovic more than anything really. Haller doesn't look like he gives a s**t and I reckon he may be off regardless what happens at the end of the season.

I'd like to see Rice in a more advanced midfield role, thought he caused you some bother when he broke forward.

I'll also say it's pretty depressing what's happened from say 4 years ago when Payet was taking the piss out of you at Upton Park, we've gone downhill ever since.

Yes, was impressed by Rice. Couple of nice penetrating runs. Can see a top 6 club trying to buy him in the next couple of years. Fabianski made some good saves again.

Haller needs to get going really if you want to stay up. Lanzini seems to have dropped right off.

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
23 wins and one draw. A big trend. Nothing to do with VAR. Excellence is a habit.
Confidence is a huge thing though. Give them an L in one of the ones they deserved to lose and who knows where we’re sitting right now. Only have to look at last season as proof of that.

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Belief is also a huge thing.
Yeah confidence/belief go hand in hand. What I was saying was had they lost at any point, especially in the ones they didn’t really deserve to win, they would have quickly been reminded of what happened last year by literally everyone. Momentum goes both ways but they’ve managed to keep it rolling in the right direction.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Confidence is a huge thing though. Give them an L in one of the ones they deserved to lose and who knows where we’re sitting right now. Only have to look at last season as proof of that.

I think most teams would be very happy to be reminded that they won the Champions League and amassed 97 points last season.

Also a couple of results could have been draws but don't remember any matches where I felt we deserved to lose.

Back