EPL Matchday 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Sorry Ross but the EPL is finished. Liverpool have ruined it forever, time to commit suicide
You need some of what I took for when I endured Uniteds dominance for pretty much my whole life.

Nah, I could put up with that because United fans were slightly bearable
United aren't Evertons rivals, you'd deal with that easily.

The point I'm making is you've never seen your rival win the prem yet, You've seen us fall short a few (or more) times.

I've seen United win a bunch of titles and when they didn't they were always near the top. It's only been recently that they've dropped off (Bar a season under Mou).

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets

The point I'm making is you've never seen your rival win the prem yet, You've seen us fall short a few (or more) times.

I've seen United win a bunch of titles and when they didn't they were always near the top. It's only been recently that they've dropped off (Bar a season under Mou).
I know. I'm being over dramatic as it's fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I think that is the other part of the equation - Liverpool winning takes away a lot of fun for opposition supporters who have dined out on Gerrard's slip etc. and were hoping to forever

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
Wolves worry me. Solid side.

On a different note, a 4-0 win for Stevenage!

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
On the topic of Arsenal/Chelsea, does anyone remember Diego Costa's epic performance against us in 2015?

Unbelievable how he managed to get Gabriel sent off. That man was an entertainer of the highest order.

And that match was quintessentially Arsenal - Chelsea were struggling massively that season, while we had our best squad since Cesc/Persie left. Heck, maybe our best since 2008. Somehow we managed to lose this 2-0 on the back of this incident.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
On the topic of Arsenal/Chelsea, does anyone remember Diego Costa's epic performance against us in 2015?

Unbelievable how he managed to get Gabriel sent off. That man was an entertainer of the highest order.

And that match was quintessentially Arsenal - Chelsea were struggling massively that season, while we had our best squad since Cesc/Persie left. Heck, maybe our best since 2008. Somehow we managed to lose this 2-0 on the back of this incident.

Peak Costa, peak Arsenal. He was next level that day, amazingly got away with the incident with Koscielny at the time too (referee didn’t see it supposedly). He was also arguably best player on the pitch in the cup final later that season, I was very relieved when Conte subbed him off.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Peak Costa, peak Arsenal. He was next level that day, amazingly got away with the incident with Koscielny at the time too (referee didn’t see it supposedly). He was also arguably best player on the pitch in the cup final later that season, I was very relieved when Conte subbed him off.

Costa really was the master troll. Never really seemed settled after his first title winning season and was persistently attempting to force his way out thereafter. Top class striker, could have been a true great with a better mentality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back