EPL Matchday 25 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Even with 10 men Brighton we played like sh*t fml.
Should have scored 3 or 4. Can't afford to take 1-0 leads into the last 20 minutes because our defence isn't good enough. Need to kill games off early doors.

Should have scored 3 or 4. Can't afford to take 1-0 leads into the last 20 minutes because our defence isn't good enough. Need to kill games off early doors.
I know right should've that many. Ah its ridiculous this keeps happening, I'm starting to wonder wtf they talk about during film time or in the meetings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know right should've that many. Ah its ridiculous this keeps happening, I'm starting to wonder wtf they talk about during film time or in the meetings.
Happy Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV

Penandes chipping in with garbage time goals. He was useless until against 10 men. Certainly found his level this season
Was waiting for your comment.

Didn't have the best game for sure but neither did anyone else so criticising him alone is wrong.

But I know that's how you think.

Was waiting for your comment.

Didn't have the best game for sure but neither did anyone else so criticising him alone is wrong.

But I know that's how you think.
I'm just trolling. Didn't even watch the game, just assumed. Was watching the borefest of Real and PSG

Always amuses me some of the people who tune in to watch United.
I guess we are all football addicts on here and it's the only EPL game on.

I can see the TV from where I work so there's always a game on if there's one being played somewhere.

I guess we are all football addicts on here and it's the only EPL game on.

I can see the TV from where I work so there's always a game on if there's one being played somewhere.
Wasn't talking about you. I imagine that you watch it from your shop given chefs start pretty early.

Wasn't talking about you. I imagine that you watch it from your shop given chefs start pretty early.
Kind of, i work from home. Not as early start nowadays.

But back in the older days(90s &00s) when i was working through the night it was a league that suited my hours.

Kind of, i work from home. Not as early start nowadays.

But back in the older days(90s &00s) when i was working through the night it was a league that suited my hours.

I didn't realise that Revolver, Zoss, Bass station etc were screening EPL games back in those days.......

I'm just trolling. Didn't even watch the game, just assumed. Was watching the borefest of Real and PSG
HAHAHA i know you well enough by now mate, baited ya.

Come on we know you watched the game. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back