EPL Matchday 25

How much is Sanchez earning a week?

• He plays for the love of the game.

• 300k.

• 500k.

• 700k and a purple monkey dishwasher.

• None of your business. That is private info between Man United, Sanchez and Jack Watts.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He really is, as much as I hate losing Spurs really are a good team to watch, at least Kane had a shocker today, otherwise it could have been real ugly.
Shocker in front of goal. Bu overall he played the lone striker role as good as he ever has. Especially in the first half his link up play is something the £75m man could only dream of

Disgraceful performance, luckily no real damage done

Besides the fact we missed a chance to be 4/6 points clear in second and even further from fourth and fifth.

Shocker in front of goal. Bu overall he played the lone striker role as good as he ever has. Especially in the first half his link up play is something the £75m man could only dream of

Lukaku made some lovely runs with the ball and linked up well and almost scored, came closer then Kane did. However your small man syndrome is noted.

mcclean does the usual and tries to break kdb's leg too
I saw several cheap shots. They were deffs trying to take a few City players out. A disgrace that the ref allows s**t like that.

West Brom acted like petulant children and got away with it.

Yeah said in the Spurs thread if he's given time on the ball, which tends to happen more in open games he is right up there. It's the bus Parkers he struggles with but our squad relies too heavily on him. I've changed where my frustration lies on this one. He's a magician
Disagree on the first sentence, but finally we can agree on something with regards to Eriksen in the bolded. We desperately need someone to step into his role when he's not there. We lose all creativity and look bereft of ideas when he doesnt play. Lamela could maybe be that guy but his fitness can't be relied on.

Anyway, excellent performance from us. MotM was Eriksen right up until the last 5 minutes. Dele kicking Sanchez has swayed me into giving it to him.

Lukaku made some lovely runs with the ball and linked up well and almost scored, came closer then Kane did. However your small man syndrome is noted.
Made some lovely runs and also made some stupid decisions which is the norm for him. I don't mind Lukaku he's just a poor mans Kane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, good thing Everton fans didn't take me up on that one. So much for galvanising effect, we just helped them find their mojo after that first goal.

The drama messed with everyone's heads, and well... a gold opportunity gone begging.

Everton played very well, and let's be honest, it could've been worse.

I can only hope Mahrez buries the hatch, commits professionally, plays well against an in-form Swansea, and we pretend that didn't happen. We can discuss for plans in the summer.

Key priority is to secure 7th place and Europa first and foremost. That was not a good game to lose points in. Everton and Burnley are up for it.

Also, that Bournemouth result disappoints me, because it reminds me that if we took our chances, that could've been us. Good job to Bournemouth for the win!

Feillani subbed on at the 63' mark, subbed off at the 70' mark.

Even Ali Dia managed more time than that.

Well he got injured.

Back