Memphis

Premiership Player
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, Boston Celtics
We'll still cough up this game even because if we win it means we get closer to top 4 and we don't want that.

SarahSmiles

Checked for plagiarism
Oct 2, 2017
Stuck on PTV
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chelsea, AFC Wimbledon, Renegades
Need a result against Leicester but with Tammy's knock and our squads seemingly rushed style of play once something goes wrong, I can't see it happening. Still, always gotta hope that Super Frank can pull one out of the bag. Will be interesting to see how different this game is from our last against Leicester, I can't see this one being as tight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010

#freewelly #bringbackbojan
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Big opportunity for Spurs. Chelsea every chance of dropping points against Leicester. 3 points needed.
LOL yeah right.

I've never been so happy to be scheduled at such a sh*t KO time. We are going to get f’ed up

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Kyabramovich
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Need a result against Leicester but with Tammy's knock and our squads seemingly rushed style of play once something goes wrong, I can't see it happening. Still, always gotta hope that Super Frank can pull one out of the bag. Will be interesting to see how different this game is from our last against Leicester, I can't see this one being as tight
I think we'll get done easily and Rodgers will finally break his duck against us.

Top Bottom