EPL Matchday 25

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s needed that cause he’s been useless down back.
Still not even the worst on the pitch for me. Siggy is a blackhole, dude has regressed so quickly. Delph bog average.

Our midfield is shocking, causing a lot of pressure for our backs. Deulofeu playing well, always have a soft spot for him.

Still not even the worst on the pitch for me. Siggy is a blackhole, dude has regressed so quickly. Delph bog average.

Our midfield is shocking, causing a lot of pressure for our backs. Deulofeu playing well, always have a soft spot for him.

Delph is shocking and easy wog. I’m annoyed by Minas passing playing out. His indecision builds pressure worse than anyone.

Bowen signing has Snoddy wanting to hold his spot.

Looking decent in a 4-3-3.

It seems to be working. Haller has been a lot less isolated today than in other games I’ve seen which is a positive. Question is whether you can keep this formation with Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs away coming up.

Have liked the look of this Soucek guy. First I’ve seen I’ve him, excited about Bowen too. Never seen him but there seems to be high raps on him. Scored a lot of goals in the past couple of years. Have never been the biggest Snodgrass fan but think he has been consistently one of our better players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually hope this ref v Watford loses his job. Would be glad to know he needs to start looking for a real job.

Absolutely horrible.

Imagine going up 2-0, at home. Then having it drawn 2-2. Then having a man advantage, then still losing anyway 2-3.

Thanks Watford.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back