EPL Matchday 25

Lol I can only apologise for this Moomba. Absolute daylight robbery. Football is a mental game
No apology needed. We might have had more shots but Spurs pretty clearly deserved the win on the day.

Game at our place was a robbery though. :/

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
WealstoneRaider whats your thoughts on the game so far?
How can you summarise it. You either go with Jose is a master tactician or we just used up one seasons worth of luck in a single match. I think there’s a few problems with City though. They’ve turned into wengers arsenal with the one pass too many scenario. Apparently they are rebuilding next window so I’d imagine you’ll see them concentrating fully on cup competitions from now particularly the CL

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No apology needed. We might have had more shots but Spurs pretty clearly deserved the win on the day.

Game at our place was a robbery though. :/
I think both were pretty lucky. Reckon there was probably more of a game plan in today’s match than the one at the Etihad which was pure luck.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Can't say that was anything more than a snatch & grab really. As much as I'd love to say it was a Mou masterclass

- Aguero hits the post
- Aurier penalty is just dumb
- Lloris save
- Lloris I think fouls Sterling we get away with it
- Somehow Toby and the LB of theirs are the two who get yellows and he gets a red in the end
- We score with our first shot on target
- Winks diverts a cross luckily into Hugo's chest
- We score with our second shot on target
- Sanchez diverts a cross onto the bar

Not as much a robbery as the point at the Etihad but the better side lost today :)

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
FB_IMG_1580676240454.jpg

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Like the look of the Lo Celso - Winks midfield duo. And then even more when Ndombele came on and went to the tip of that midfield triangle. Lo Celso is not your typical light weight south american flashy playmaker at all.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Like the look of the Lo Celso - Winks midfield duo. And then even more when Ndombele came on and went to the tip of that midfield triangle. Lo Celso is not your typical light weight south american flashy playmaker at all.
Lo Celso and Ndembele can be something special. Find a top DM to play with them and we might be able to compete in midfield again. Winks for me is not progressing. Good as a squadie but not really good enough to be a starter. But then you could say the same about Henderson so who knows

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lo Celso and Ndembele can be something special. Find a top DM to play with them and we might be able to compete in midfield again. Winks for me is not progressing. Good as a squadie but not really good enough to be a starter. But then you could say the same about Henderson so who knows
I thought Winks was great today. And can be great in games against quality opposition. He still has to learn to assert himself into games where we are the more dominant side. Playing on the counter seems to suit him for some reason

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
City fans are soiling themselves over Pep’s comments after the game, the tinfoil hat brigade out in force at their supreme leader standing up against LiVARpool corruption (even though I don’t even think that’s what he was actually doing).

They are such a weird fan base. I wonder if we were that bad when United were dominant, claiming Fergie time and Howard Webb is a Manc etc. We probably were to be fair. I guess it’s not until you’re the other side that you realise how ridiculous you look.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
City fans are soiling themselves over Pep’s comments after the game, the tinfoil hat brigade out in force at their supreme leader standing up against LiVARpool corruption (even though I don’t even think that’s what he was actually doing).

They are such a weird fan base. I wonder if we were that bad when United were dominant, claiming Fergie time and Howard Webb is a Manc etc. We probably were to be fair. I guess it’s not until you’re the other side that you realise how ridiculous you look.

lol

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal

What did he say?

Back