EPL Matchday 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do Liverpool care so much about City?

Goes both ways, there’s no doubt about that. They’re currently our biggest competition for silverware and vice versa. Only natural we’re going to be talking about each other as opposed to Brentford or United or something. I don’t see the problem with it personally, as Sozabarus said it’s mostly just a bit of fun.

Why do Liverpool care so much about City?

Didn’t the current line of conversation kick in after the Man City manager introduced Liverpool into his post match remarks after playing Tottenham. But it’s Liverpool with the fascination?

The look he gave the reporter lol.

it's insane that there are people who get weekly attendance of some of the best and brightest minds in the game and the best they can come up with is 'i can't quote you nodding'. ridiculous. what a waste of everyone's time.

it's insane that there are people who get weekly attendance of some of the best and brightest minds in the game and the best they can come up with is 'i can't quote you nodding'. ridiculous. what a waste of everyone's time.
I thought the interview was pretty funny. Pep is different but great for football. I like his little quirks. He’s definitely different.
I’m enjoying this shitfight. Nice to be on the sidelines for a change
Come on. You’re dying for the chance to get involved.
I have an old ex workmate who is always complaining about something. I’m sure it’s what keeps his heart pumping. It gives him a reason to be alive. 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was more talking about the fans on here.

Pretty much only having two active City fans on here does help that, it's a small sample size

A quick glance at the club boards shows the last activity in their team thread was August. The Boro, Crystal Palace and Sheffield United fan threads have had more recent activity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back