QaTvSq9.gif

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ah well, not the first time. :)
So what’s the reason why you are digging out Moomba?

I tell you what I’ll do when I see you chipping in on the side of the scousers I’ll give you a heads up on it alright?

So what’s the reason why you are digging out Moomba?

I tell you what I’ll do when I see you chipping in on the side of the scousers I’ll give you a heads up on it alright?

You're asking why I made a joke about Moomba posting the same message twice in a row?

I've regularly told Zidane to shut up about his oil digs, as I said, I have no dog in the fight.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
well when else is he going to point out the double standard? scudamore's comment was bizarre then and still is. the hysteria both ways is tiresome and i dont really pay much attention to it anymore honestly.

Why the need to bring it up? Scudamore is gone. Also he mentioned that it isn't good for the league to be dominated every year. We are far from achieving that at Liverpool. Playing the victim isnt a good look for him at this stage of the season.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
we'll forever be howled down as cheats, lottery winners and all that jazz. hardly matters what we do really.

for the record I think Pep is a fantastic manager and had you guys playing great football over the last 2 seasons.

do you reckon he sticks around for the rebuild?

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Goes both ways, there’s no doubt about that. They’re currently our biggest competition for silverware and vice versa. Only natural we’re going to be talking about each other as opposed to Brentford or United or something. I don’t see the problem with it personally, as Sozabarus said it’s mostly just a bit of fun.

Certainly seems to go both ways as you’ve said. Pep sure does give Liverpool fans plenty of sound bites, but he’s continually asked about Liverpool by the media knowing that they’ll get some material.

At the same time, I always found it odd City singing about Salah getting injured and Liverpool fans getting battered in the streets etc after wining the league. Why even make it about Liverpool? They’d just won the title. Strange.

Anyway, there’d be plenty of examples on both sides of the fence. Like you mentioned, it’s a two way street.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
What rebuild? They are maybe missing 2-3 pieces - they could have prevented all of this last window.

I would say they need to replace Kompany with a dominating CB. Replace Mendy. Replace Fernadinho & David Silva in midfield. Replace Aguero. That's quite a significant rebuild for me.

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Gaz interview wasn't bad. He was just telling the truth mosy shitty supporters believe. That liverpool or the "bin dippers" as they like to call us are only good because of a var conspiracy. It's just as mark Ogden said, city will be stinging we are obliterating their records despite not being an oil Baron mafia.

A 400 Millon rebuild will be next in store for the ferals from Manchester to help them strengthen for next season. Just like they did in the last summer window. 😂😂😂

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
You're asking why I made a joke about Moomba posting the same message twice in a row?

I've regularly told Zidane to shut up about his oil digs, as I said, I have no dog in the fight.

Laughable that someone thinks your biased towards Liverpool. I remember you took particular pleasure in Hull beating us 2 years in a row at home in the PL :)

I would say they need to replace Kompany with a dominating CB. Replace Mendy. Replace Fernadinho & David Silva in midfield. Replace Aguero. That's quite a significant rebuild for me.
Where's Aguero going?

Laughable that someone thinks your biased towards Liverpool. I remember you took particular pleasure in Hull beating us 2 years in a row at home in the PL :)
Three games in a row thanks. I reckon we're the only club in world football with that sort of live win streak against you.

CFC_JP

Club Legend
Jun 21, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
They've got David Silva's replacement on their books, the 500 million rated Phil Foden

If City have a rebuild on their hands god help the rest of us.

May as well give LFC the title until 22/23
Long may the reign of The Unbearables™ continue.

I'd say we'll be due a refresh more than a rebuild.

A CB to replace Otamendi, Garcia will also play more.

A RB to replace Cancelo who I think wants out.

A LB to replace Mendy if we can sell.

A wide player to replace Sane if he goes.

Think we'll stick with Aguero and Jesus up front.

Don't think we'll replace Silva.

Back