Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Loving the Chelsea timeslot this week.

On paper, Southampton with five straight losses should be pencilled in, but I won't be taking it lightly. Great opportunity to solidify ourselves into the top 4 even though the likes of Man City and Utd and Leicester have winnable games.

HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Title race is over, Fulham the only team in the bottom 3 with a chance of survival. Hopefully the race for the European places remains tight until the final day.

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Good that i can watch us lose in a decent time slot this week
There are only 2 options. We either win or a world leader needs to start an apocalypse.
We can't have the circus tent Hammers above us. They belong in the championship, not European football.

So I guess after we have 0 shots on target in 80 minutes before subbing on Winks/Sissoko I guess we should get ahead and get that apocalypse started early ;)

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
We seem to play better away from Elland Rd this season for some reason, so reasonably confident we can get a result at Molineux.

Looking forward to Arsenal getting put to the sword by Citeh. Can see a 5 or 6 goal drubbing on the cards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bulldog pommy

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Centrals / Southampton
6 straight and no KWP either.
God help us.
Loving the Chelsea timeslot this week.

On paper, Southampton with five straight losses should be pencilled in, but I won't be taking it lightly. Great opportunity to solidify ourselves into the top 4 even though the likes of Man City and Utd and Leicester have winnable games.
On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad