EPL Matchday 25

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not saying get rid of him, I'm saying to protect a huge investment whilst also bringing in Jadon Sancho makes huge sense to me. Can't get Sancho without getting rid of some attacking players, squads bloated

Doesn't really make sense for either team IMO.

Yeah just thought it was one of the points in that Athletic article. Reckon he'd be a bit annoyed if you still go out and get Rice haha. (I get that there were other causes of his sacking as well though)
My understanding is they were just sick of hearing about it, they weren't spending £80m on another CM with the bloated group we already had.
If I was Chelsea and I was interested in Sancho, I'd offer Dortmund 60-70m and see if theyd take Havertz on loan. Get one of the best in the world and then help develop Havertz into a better player aswell.
Dortmund get another attacking threat to help ease the loss.

Maybe we should see what Tuchel can do with him first. Havertz is a long term investment.

My understanding is they were just sick of hearing about it, they weren't spending £80m on another CM with the bloated group we already had.

Maybe we should see what Tuchel can do with him first. Havertz is a long term investment.

Right but if Dortmund offered you Sancho but they wanted Havertz on loan would you do the deal.

Don't you have the power to bring it back to the main board?

He does, but Spurs are no longer in the title race so it would be irresponsible to keep it on the main board. It’s still open in the terrace though.

Have you ever got one of these predictions correct?

Like, once? It's actually amazing.

I correctly tipped Arsenal to beat Man U at Old Trafford a few months ago, but have drawn blanks ever since.

I now consider myself the Kiss of Death 👻👻👻

Genuinely couldn't be happier for West Ham and it support base.

If I had a second team, it would be them, but for a club their size, I've often been disappointed at their inability to regularly be in the top half of the table, so it is nice to see things clicking for them.

I'm also an unabashed admirer of Declan Rice and it really is only pig-headedness of Chelsea decision makers that they refused Frank Lampard's numerous requests to bring him in, I think because they don't won't to lose face at an ex-Chelsea academy prospect returning to the club. Instead they'd rather squander hundreds of millions on players that aren't up to the rigours of the English game. In addition, Fabianski is one seriously underrated keeper that I also really like.

Anyway, this isn't about Rice, rather being pleased for those Irons fans out there; you guys deserve your place in the top 4!

Looking forward to Mason asking his agent to request a transfer to the top London team. With the way Jesse Messi is playing Mase might get a place on the bench.

BTW how has Tammy Abraham got 6 England caps and Mickey Antonio got none?

Oh yeah, Jesse Lingard isn’t returning to United and I wouldn’t blame him either. Looks like he’s having a lot of fun now.

He's really added something to us also, mainly his finishing ability he's displayed so far and his pressing defensively has been really good also.

Thing is if he keeps this level of play up, so is his asking price. But he's really fit as a good #10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back