EPL Matchday 25

Remove this Banner Ad

What's why it's laughable when dumb campaigners think teams struggle at grounds in the AFL because they are 6m wider than their home ground.

The crowd is 90% of the difference

I’d argue we (Geelong) have a significant advantage at home due to the size of the ground and how familiar we are with it, as opposed to having the home crowd. Our crowd is like a nursing home, no atmosphere lol.

I’d argue we (Geelong) have a significant advantage at home due to the size of the ground and how familiar we are with it, as opposed to having the home crowd. Our crowd is like a nursing home, no atmosphere lol.
Which is why the Subiaco teams were decent (when they weren't full of s**t players) at Kardinia.

Palace outplayed Brighton for a good 30 seconds in that game.

We have been disinterested the last 2 games so a bit of spirit was welcome as was the 3 points.

Benteke cops a lot, often warranted, but has shown more this season. Has contributed with several assists and holds up the ball better than our other strikers. Get the cross in and he can still get on the end of it.

Not embarrassed by last night, not our problem they couldn't bury us.

Get Wilf, Tomkins, Schlupp, Macarthur and Sakho back and we'd be better to watch.

Not significant. Crowd is far far more important than the actual ground.

The actual ground might make some difference, but it's * all compared to a home vs away crowd.

He’s been unfit and underused but no way Jod has come to this view with knowledge, just luck.

Barely watches anyone other than the liver bird and is usually clueless as a result.
Ok champ. Just accept that your favourite son returning home has not gone to plan rather than attack me for being, I dont know... right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok champ. Just accept that your favourite son returning home has not gone to plan rather than attack me for being, I dont know... right.
It hasn’t so far.
Doesn’t change the statement.

Think it was long ago established how little of other clubs you watch... or was the derisory scoff at season’s start at the suggestion that united could haul in a large points gap to Liverpool founded on extensive viewing of the red devils last season?

Certainly affects recruitment and development that then cam be a hindrance elsewhere.

It hasn’t so far.
Doesn’t change the statement.

Think it was long ago established how little of other clubs you watch... or was the derisory scoff at season’s start at the suggestion that united could haul in a large points gap to Liverpool founded on extensive viewing of the red devils last season?
I watch plenty of football and dont need to convince you that I do. So I dont know, I guess we just both move on.

He’s been unfit and underused but no way Jod has come to this view with knowledge, just luck.

Barely watches anyone other than the liver bird and is usually clueless as a result.
Is there an option to buy on Bale's loan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back