EPL Matchday 26 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

SA TIMES:
1644962802298.png
1644963082409.png
Current postponed games:
Matchday 16: Brighton vs Spurs.
Matchday 18: Villa vs Burnley.
Matchday 19: Wolves vs Watford. Burnley vs Everton.
Matchday 20: Leeds vs Villa. Everton vs Newcastle.
Matchday 21: Leicester vs Norwich. Southampton vs Newcastle.
Matchday 22: Everton vs Leicester. Spurs vs Arsenal.
Matchday 25: Chelsea vs Arsenal.

City thrashing Sporting with ease. Good luck to their next oppone…

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leeds are lucky Norwich also have Liverpool otherwise they could have found themselves very uncomfortably close.

Things can change quickly but I don’t see Leeds getting relegated. They are 6 points ahead of the relegation zone, so in a good position at this stage of the season. Watford and Burnley have games in hand but they are just as likely to lose all those games in hand then they are to win them. Norwich have played somewhat better lately in beating Everton, Watford and drawing to Crystal Palace.

We do also have a game in hand on them.
But yes already very uncomfortable.
Wouldn't be so sure, you never know what you're going to get from us.

I have no confidence going into any match atm whatsoever.

With Arsenal playing Wolves and Spurs playing City, I am looking forward to seeing just how United fu** up this opportunity.
I know right good chance to secure points and push for top 4 finish.

United: Not so fast.

Things can change quickly but I don’t see Leeds getting relegated. They are 6 points ahead of the relegation zone, so in a good position at this stage of the season. Watford and Burnley have games in hand but they are just as likely to lose all those games in hand then they are to win them. Norwich have played somewhat better lately in beating Everton, Watford and drawing to Crystal Palace.
RossFC disagrees strongly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back