EPL Matchday 26 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Well deserved by Arsenal, played some nice football. Wolves shot themselves in the foot by going defensive in the second half, especially the last 15 minutes.

I only saw the highlight but they suggested Wolves were massively unlucky not to win. Arsenal had almost zero highlights except for the two goals and Wolves spurned big chance after big chance.

From the comments on here, the match must have been a bit different, sounds like Arsenal were in complete control and deserved the win from the comments.

Perhaps all of Wolves chances were big where as all of Arsenal's they must have just wasted.

Big for Arsenal. Anyone but United for 4th and I'll be happy.

I only saw the highlight but they suggested Wolves were massively unlucky not to win. Arsenal had almost zero highlights except for the two goals and Wolves spurned big chance after big chance.

From the comments on here, the match must have been a bit different, sounds like Arsenal were in complete control and deserved the win from the comments.

Perhaps all of Wolves chances were big where as all of Arsenal's they must have just wasted.

Big for Arsenal. Anyone but United for 4th and I'll be happy.
We had a chance inside 20 seconds.

Wolves controlled a bit of the first half, but we were on top after that but just couldn't muster chances.

We dominated most of the second, but they did have some chances where they could have gone two up.

We had a chance inside 20 seconds.

Wolves controlled a bit of the first half, but we were on top after that but just couldn't muster chances.

We dominated most of the second, but they did have some chances where they could have gone two up.
Yeah from the highlights, they had several good chances to make it two but they spurned them and the only they scored was a gift from Gabriel.

Yeah from the highlights, they had several good chances to make it two but they spurned them and the only they scored was a gift from Gabriel.

Jimenez fluffed a great chance for them to make it 2-0, which would have been a deserved lead in that opening stage of the match. From there however Arsenal grew into the match and bombarded the goal in that second half.

With a more clinical finisher than Lacazette, the game could’ve been dusted much earlier than. He did extremely well to keep going though regardless.

I do particularly appreciate the irony in Arsenal in winning it so late, the only reason we were into the 96th minute to begin with was due to Wolves’ incessant time wasting. Somewhat poetic.

Have my daughter asleep on me so couldn't jump out of my chair, but what a come back! Pepe into Lacazette. Massive for us.

Some of my favourite sporting memories have been when one of my little ones have been asleep on me/next to me etc. Very special times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimenez fluffed a great chance for them to make it 2-0, which would have been a deserved lead in that opening stage of the match. From there however Arsenal grew into the match and bombarded the goal in that second half.

With a more clinical finisher than Lacazette, the game could’ve been dusted much earlier than. He did extremely well to keep going though regardless.

I do particularly appreciate the irony in Arsenal in winning it so late, the only reason we were into the 96th minute to begin with was due to Wolves’ incessant time wasting. Somewhat poetic.

Some of my favourite sporting memories have been when one of my little ones have been asleep on me/next to me etc. Very special times.

The optus sports highlights paints such a different picture. Obvs nothing beats watching the actual match which I didnt. Arsenal look favourites for 4th though, would be huge for them.

Huge stat

274715105_10158328678371646_6481617417861875374_n.jpg

Yeah that is a deserved win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back