Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
Oh dayum. Six now. VVD.

The Simpsons GIF

Never a doubt we wouldn't win that. A bit more of a surprise we lost it.

We iust don't have a midfield who can pick a pass. Against good teams that is fine as we can just bypass them on the break
Yep. Bus parkers been troubling way back under Poch too. At least then there was Eriksen.

Leeds usually try and play football so might do better 🤷‍♂️

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
Sky Sports have had some highlights of late goals left right and centre in the Championship - Sheffield Utd with a late lead, QPR with a late winner, Huddersfield with a 96th minute winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
It's still City's title to lose. We have a chance, obviously, but we both have banana skins and difficult fixtures ahead, and we have to go to the Etihad and get a result. I believe Liverpool are capable of beating City and capable of beating them away, but City are equally capable of beating us. It's going to be tough and it's going to be close.

It's still City's title to lose. We have a chance, obviously, but we both have banana skins and difficult fixtures ahead, and we have to go to the Etihad and get a result. I believe Liverpool are capable of beating City and capable of beating them away, but City are equally capable of beating us. It's going to be tough and it's going to be close.

Reckon Pep parks the bus?

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
Reckon Pep parks the bus?

Haha, I wish. It will be a good game between two attack-minded sides, albeit with different styles. If the game at Anfield is an indicator, City could see a lot of possession but we'll be dangerous on the break and on the press. There'll certainly be goals!

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Burnley pulling a Wigan/Sunderland from back in the day? And Leeds are in strife.
If you look at the table even though they were second last burnley have the most draws in the league and games in hand which means they aren’t shocking, I picked them to most likely survive based on this.. I think Norwich and Watford are going down Watford have got a lot of losses and Norwich are clearly the worst side in the prem, that third spot for relegation could be a lot of sides but I don’t think it’s going to be burnley.. I think it’s out of Leeds and Brentford, most likely Leeds

Yeh I don't either. We proved last season that if we adjust we can get results against top sides but this season it's just the same stuff every game. Looks like you cashed out a bit early mate ;)
No surprise though. Koch and Llorente out today on top of other defenders missing. Every week it’s different back four. I don’t even think that’s enough even to park the bus. Good on Burnley but it’s huge help to be able to pick same 11 each week.. or even back four. But yes a more conservative approach would be helpful. Massive mistake in Jan not getting more depth whilst teams around us improved

Remove this Banner Ad

Back