(Log in to remove this ad.)

malcolm

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
liverpool
Desperation times for those trying to avoid relegation e.g. West Ham, Aston Villa, Watford, Bournemouth + Brighton.

Lots of good players would want to leave.

Norwich little chance.

Spurs, Man U, Sheffield and Woves looking for an Europa place (1 at the moments but could be 3 if sides in the top 4 in the cups).

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
You know this league campaign has been shit when you look at the standings and realise that Norwich City in last place have 2 fewer wins than Arsenal do, Arsenal have fewer wins than 6 teams behind them and they’re only 6 points off 5th after 25 rounds.

Last edited:

kreglze

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2011
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Drawrsenal out in full force.

Expecting another draw. Only 6 losses for the League season, but 13 draws is ridiculous.

Sozabarus

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Look on the flip side, if you would have said to Arsenal fans that by February you’d have the same amount of losses as last season’s 98 point champions, and fewer losses than Spurs, Chelsea and United, they’d bite your hand off.

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
I look at the teams near the bottom, and if just one of them can put together a burst of say, three wins on the bounce, I think they'd be safe. They all seem just one good performance away from a big improvement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Look on the flip side, if you would have said to Arsenal fans that by February you’d have the same amount of losses as last season’s 98 point champions, and fewer losses than Spurs, Chelsea and United, they’d bite your hand off.
lol absolutely

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Chelsea will get us this time.

Nail in the coffin for what has been a disastrous season.

BeamStar17

BigFooty Rising Star
Oct 10, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Everton, Bucks, Packers, Ducks
Honestly don't know who I want to win between Chelsea & United. If we get the job done against Palace and United win, 5 points off 4th with plenty of football to be played...dare to dream.

Form table since Carlo took over Everton. Man city losing to Tottenham means after 7 games we'd be second. Almost looks like the 80s again at the top.

im_a_lazy_sod

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton-EFFC-PGFC-Tranmere-Atalanta
Honestly don't know who I want to win between Chelsea & United. If we get the job done against Palace and United win, 5 points off 4th with plenty of football to be played...dare to dream.

Form table since Carlo took over Everton. Man city losing to Tottenham means after 7 games we'd be second. Almost looks like the 80s again at the top.

#merseyside

Both merseyside clubs up and about is good for football imo

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn

You’ve got the hardest set of fixtures left, and ten points off fourth is too much. But I guess you never know and Europa is certainly on

Cuzz09

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Its so different in AFL. You could go 22-0 and lose the GF coz it would all come down that 1 game.

The PL is such a marathon. You could go 22-0 and have a bad 3 last months and finish 8th.

Need to make hay while the sun shines.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom