EPL Matchday 26

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Oh grow up mate. Seriously. Nice save there but if you can’t admit that he has been terrible today and is far from elite then there’s little hope for you.

I can admit the same for Lloris, looks like a worldly one day and then a barn door the next despite an inflated reputation.
You lied. You said he was beaten at his near post. It was a deflected shot that was going the other side of the goal. Don't make shit up and I won't hang shit on you for lying.

The Cryptkeeper

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 9, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
You lied. You said he was beaten at his near post. It was a deflected shot that was going the other side of the goal. Don't make shit up and I won't hang shit on you for lying.
Deflection? Please...it brushed Keane but the ball didn’t deviate as far as I could tell.

And don’t call me a liar you keyboard hero.

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Deflection? Please...it brushed Keane but the ball didn’t deviate as far as I could tell.

And don’t call me a liar you keyboard hero.
You lied. Watch it again, it clearly went off of Keane. You ignored the deflection deliberately and are now trying to brush it off because you got caught lying for your own gain. Is that you ScoMo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Cryptkeeper

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 9, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
You lied. Watch it again, it clearly went off of Keane. You ignored the deflection deliberately and are now trying to brush it off because you got caught lying for your own gain. Is that you ScoMo?
Is that you Mrs Pickford?

If so, your son’s a hack.

The Cryptkeeper

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 9, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Some people forget it’s a game of football, not fecking life and death.

It takes a very average human to publicly call someone a liar because of a difference of opinion over a football game.

Last edited:

DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
At least I'm not Bobby Madley
Good result that for us, will take the teams around us only taking a point as much as possible from here on in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magma

Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
game could be called off, apparently weather in and around manchester is awful.

Top Bottom