EPL Matchday 26

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Will that actually happen? I mean, it makes sense, so I guess the FA will decide otherwise
Unlikely because they haven't had a proper mental break which is what this week off is about. It'll be rescheduled to a mid week probably pending on City's progression in the Champions league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
Unlikely because they haven't had a proper mental break which is what this week off is about. It'll be rescheduled to a mid week probably pending on City's progression in the Champions league
I would argue the midweek fixture is more taxing.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Coincidentally the Sydney derby was postponed yesterday due 24 hours of torrential rain.

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
The weather is quite nice now. Not too windy, bit of sun out. Was dreading going out before, gutted the game is off now.

The Cryptkeeper

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 9, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Is there anywhere to listen to the EPL on radio in Australia now that MacQuarie is not doing it anymore?
Best bet is Talksport on iHeart radio. I don’t know of any Australian stations that broadcast.

Macquarie was taking the Talksport feed.

There is also BBC radio on iHeart. Not sure whether it is BBC 1, BBC 2, BBC 3 or BBC 4 but one of them has games and the added bonus of the John Motson commentary. Although you may need a VPN set to a UK location as I did when listening on holiday in Canada recently.

DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
At least I'm not Bobby Madley
Good result again with Bournemouth losing.

Hopefully they'll reschedule the City game right in the middle of fixtures for them and they have to end up resting a few players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SarahSmiles

Proud owner of the 1,999,999th post on the S.F.A.
Oct 2, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chelsea, AFC Wimbledon, Renegades
With postponements being so rare and me being fairly new to following soccer, this article was a really good read

The Cryptkeeper

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 9, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
With postponements being so rare and me being fairly new to following soccer, this article was a really good read
I remember 'back in my day' (08-12 probably) snow postponements were reasonably common, and you'd end up with some stacked double gameweeks to catch up on games.

Visions

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, HNS Vatreni
Pickford: 133 games, 34 clean sheets, 198 goals conceded, 11 errors leading to a goal (one highlighted in video above).
Alisson: 55 games, 30 clean sheets, 28 goals conceded, 3 errors leading to a goal).

Pretty decent effort by Alisson considering he has an average CB in VVD playing in front of him according to Brades.

Top Bottom