Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Desperation times for those trying to avoid relegation e.g. West Ham, Aston Villa, Watford, Bournemouth + Brighton.

Lots of good players would want to leave.

Norwich little chance.

Spurs, Man U, Sheffield and Woves looking for an Europa place (1 at the moments but could be 3 if sides in the top 4 in the cups).

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
You know this league campaign has been s**t when you look at the standings and realise that Norwich City in last place have 2 fewer wins than Arsenal do, Arsenal have fewer wins than 6 teams behind them and they’re only 6 points off 5th after 25 rounds.

Last edited:

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
I look at the teams near the bottom, and if just one of them can put together a burst of say, three wins on the bounce, I think they'd be safe. They all seem just one good performance away from a big improvement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly don't know who I want to win between Chelsea & United. If we get the job done against Palace and United win, 5 points off 4th with plenty of football to be played...dare to dream.

Form table since Carlo took over Everton. Man city losing to Tottenham means after 7 games we'd be second. Almost looks like the 80s again at the top.

5csuxtmhide41.jpg

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
Honestly don't know who I want to win between Chelsea & United. If we get the job done against Palace and United win, 5 points off 4th with plenty of football to be played...dare to dream.

Form table since Carlo took over Everton. Man city losing to Tottenham means after 7 games we'd be second. Almost looks like the 80s again at the top.

5csuxtmhide41.jpg

#merseyside

Both merseyside clubs up and about is good for football imo

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn

5csuxtmhide41.jpg
You’ve got the hardest set of fixtures left, and ten points off fourth is too much. But I guess you never know and Europa is certainly on

Yeah I'd never watch football again. 09, 14 and last year's heartbreak has been enough.
Agree.

I was there at Anfield in 14 when Gerrard slipped......that was a killer especially when I have Melbourne as a team to fall back on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back