jd2010

#freeWelly #freeDele
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Son-Kane-Bale

Been waiting for the trio to start since the plane tracking / signing announcement. 68 seconds into their first start and Son to Bale for a goal. Look when you score early against Burnley it's going to be a good day they don't really have a gameplan suited to coming at you, but the front 3 backed up by a very good Lucas playing centrally were a joy to watch.

I must say seeing no Barnes or Wood in their starting XI also made for comfortable viewing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010

#freeWelly #freeDele
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I don’t know why Willian gets so much hate. Apart from City, you can say that every team in the traditional top 6 clubs contain about 3 or 4 Willian’s in their PL squad.
The wage he steals the only thing I can think of. He is the Lamela type level player that is okay for a few assists a season. Not worth what he is being paid though

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
The wage he steals the only thing I can think of. He is the Lamela type level player that is okay for a few assists a season. Not worth what he is being paid though
Just checked and the numbers are vastly different between websites. £100k (doesn’t seem likely), £192k, £220k and £250k. It’s a lot of money no matter what it is but shouldn’t break the bank.

Loonerty

Jun 1, 2008
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea
Honestly would understand the CHO handball being given as a pen but I think common sense prevailed. If he didn't accidentally touch it then it likely just hits Greenwood's arm anyway.

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Us v other top teams.

1-6 v Spurs L
0-0 v Chelsea
0-1 v Arsenal L
0-0 v City
0-0 v Liverpool
0-0 v Arsenal
0-0 v Chelsea

Thats ******* pathetic if you ask me.

Last edited:

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Man U lost to arsenal at old Trafford 0-1
Yeah I’ve corrected it with a L for loss. 1 goal out of 7 games and it was in a 6-1 humiliation against Tottenham, we’ve been horrid against the teams around us, only wins have been against West Ham and Everton away.

Remove this Banner Ad