Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Man Utd (home) and Liverpool (away) in this matchday 26.

Will honestly be surprised if we walk away with anymore than 2 points or score more than 2 goals from the two games.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Looking forward to Adama turning into a Ronaldo/Messi/Pele hybrid
Vardy to dominate us as normal.
Geez with that level of optimism from a fan from a side that can actually play & then a gooner. I guess we are turning Chris Wood into Wynton Rufer & Ashley Barnes into an Arnautovic Monday morning

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Geez with that level of optimism from a fan from a side that can actually play & then a gooner. I guess we are turning Chris Wood into Wynton Rufer & Ashley Barnes into an Arnautovic Monday morning
I think Vardy has scored against Arsenal more than any other team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Newcastle could also be in the bottom three after this round of matches.
Callum Wilson is out for at least a month also, I'd love to see him relegated twice though and have that on his record.

moomba since we're all being pessimistic in this thread, would be shocked if we got something out of Saturday's game, think we'll definitely park a bus and try to do what we can with Antonio on the counter.

Was more off the back of moomba being pessimistic you guys like us are sh*t at least
Not really pessimistic. We'll drop points at some stage, but we'll be favourite for this game.

More a comment on how they release Traores world class twin brother from the dungeon they lock him in for 9/10ths of the year

Last edited:

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Not really pessimistic. We'll drop points at some stage, but we'll be favourite for this game.

More a comment on how they release Traores world class twin brother from the dungeon they lock him in for 9/10ths of the year
I didn't realise he tormented you guys as much as he has Ben Davies & Jan Vertonghen in the past

Well there you go. He's tormented us and scored and assisted a few times against us. He's record outside of city and spurs games is truly awful then
He’s played for 3 clubs against us for 1 league goal. 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back