Premier Lg EPL Matchday 27 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Just catching up on the replay, City just destroyed Utd everywhere except the score board.

Rashfords strike looks better with every replay.
Haaland miss, couldnt do it again if he tried.
Still a little bewildered that Ederson's tackle on Garnacho wasn't punished regardless if he got the ball first, who else is allowed to follow through on a slide tackle like that, critical time just before City's second.

Arsenal over to you.

christmas gifts GIF by TK Maxx

Of course it makes a difference.

You offer a player 65 million pounds over 8 years = 156k per week.

65 million pounds over 5 years = 250k per week.

The contract value is the same for the player but the weekly wage is spread over a longer period.
The player would take the 250k every day of the week imo.

Last edited:
Of course it makes a difference.

You offer a player 65 million pounds over 8 years = 156k per week.

65 million pounds over 5 years = 250k per week.

The contract value is the same for the player but the weekly wage is spread over a longer period.

What are you on about?

Paul Scholes summed it up. It's all very well United playing like that when they are ahead or the scores are level. But when they went behind they had no response. No plan B.
But it's not all and well playing like that at any time. They play like they are Bournemouth or Sheffield Utd or Burnley. They are Manchester United. It's incredible how far they have fallen.

The same players that are signing 8 year contracts. Then a year later signing extensions.

The players are signing for 8 years for the contract security and the guaranteed wage.. if that guaranteed wage is the same as they get elsewhere it doesn't matter if it's a 3 year or 10 year contract. And the latter is undoubtedly worse because they're earning a s**t ton less money.

The players are signing for 8 years for the contract security and the guaranteed wage.. if that guaranteed wage is the same as they get elsewhere it doesn't matter if it's a 3 year or 10 year contract. And the latter is undoubtedly worse because they're earning a s**t ton less money.

If that's the case why don't all these Chelsea signings agree to a 5 year deal to the same contract amount? As you say, surely any player would prefer their contract paid out in a shorter period.

While i agree with most of this it is hard to find posters who dont hold grudges or havent burnt a few bridges. Most posters asked dont want to do it. Feel free to DM me some names mate.

I cant speak for myself but i dont think it matters who RossFC and Sozabarus support, they are both quality posters and i guess thats why they ended up Mods.
Those 2 are fine, the other mod is the issue. Just a blatant Spurs troll

View attachment 1918965

You sure bro?

Flip a coin between them and keep in mind that Saka started out playing as a fullback.
Foden came off the bench a lot. Saka has played 12,600 minutes, Foden is at 9,000. The equivalent of 40 extra games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While i agree with most of this it is hard to find posters who dont hold grudges or havent burnt a few bridges. Most posters asked dont want to do it. Feel free to DM me some names mate.

I cant speak for myself but i dont think it matters who RossFC and Sozabarus support, they are both quality posters and i guess thats why they ended up Mods.
Happy to put my hand up if you guys ever need a chop out

The same players that are signing 8 year contracts. Then a year later signing extensions.
But the 8 year contracts don't include 3 extra years for no extra money.

If that's the case why don't all these Chelsea signings agree to a 5 year deal to the same contract amount? As you say, surely any player would prefer their contract paid out in a shorter period.
Because Chelsea pay them 3 years worth of money for the extra three years of their contract.

The benefit they get is that they can (or could) amortise the transfer fee over 8 years, not 5.

??

Reminds me of this beauty from McClure 😁

Haha I remember listening to that live.

In Zidane's logic he gets the security of the three years so it's a no-brainer. ;) Hutchy's reaction is basically the same as mine above. "???"

Didn’t Forest have the ball the referee stopped play and then Liverpool have the ball?

Zidane being Zidane. He’s a treasure that one. A unique individual who is and always has been drenched with supreme objectivity when it comes to subjects such as Liverpool and oil.

Well I'll be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back