Premier Lg EPL Matchday 27 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean McClure is a ******* nepo baby, he isn't on tv for his looks, personality or intellect. Has come out with a lot of dumb s**t on the TV and radio the last few years.

I am actually at a loss as to how he keeps his job. s**t on Cornes all you want for his piss poor hot takes, but at least his are so deranged that it stirs up fanbases and gets views which is his job.

No one gives a * about McClure to the point he drives online traffic or discourse.

Is he even alive?
He is Fiorentina's only proper DM, albeit only on loan, with an option to buy that's too high.

Playing regularly in a pivot with Duncan (an 8), and more recently with Bonaventura (a 10).

I mean McClure is a ******* nepo baby, he isn't on tv for his looks, personality or intellect. Has come out with a lot of dumb s**t on the TV and radio the last few years.

I am actually at a loss as to how he keeps his job. s**t on Cornes all you want for his piss poor hot takes, but at least his are so deranged that it stirs up fanbases and gets views which is his job.

No one gives a * about McClure to the point he drives online traffic or discourse.

His family name is what keeps him in a broadcasting/radio/newspaper job, despite his dad dying almost 15 years ago.

Well I'll be.

Why is this such a big deal? If the ball was given to us incorrectly and Konate from the drop ball punts it up the pitch and it miraculously goes in then ok, that's a problem.

But refs get things wrong all the time in games, a missed corner, missed throw, missed foul. The game goes on.

A lot happened after the mistake and we eventually scored late on. If Forest were given the drop ball, who's to say they dont turn it over dangerously in midfield and we score anyways. Or we score three times after Forest is given the ball.

Or let's say, Forest break late and score after the ref gave Konate the ball. Doubt Forest will be rushing to say, well hang on a minute, we shouldnt have this goal cos we actually should have had the drop ball.

I can go on and on. It's the butterfly effect.

The ref's decision on the drop ball did not mean Forest lost or Liverpool won.

Why is this such a big deal? If the ball was given to us incorrectly and Konate from the drop ball punts it up the pitch and it miraculously goes in then ok, that's a problem.

But refs get things wrong all the time in games, a missed corner, missed throw, missed foul. The game goes on.

A lot happened after the mistake and we eventually scored late on. If Forest were given the drop ball, who's to say they dont turn it over dangerously in midfield and we score anyways. Or we score three times after Forest is given the ball.

Or let's say, Forest break late and score after the ref gave Konate the ball. Doubt Forest will be rushing to say, well hang on a minute, we shouldnt have this goal cos we actually should have had the drop ball.

I can go on and on. It's the butterfly effect.

The ref's decision on the drop ball did not mean Forest lost or Liverpool won.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

But it's not all and well playing like that at any time. They play like they are Bournemouth or Sheffield Utd or Burnley. They are Manchester United. It's incredible how far they have fallen.
Why you picking on my cherries????

It would be a bit different if it went against Liverpool I am sure
We already know what happens when it goes against Liverpool.
It goes for 20 pages, there's a vigil outside Anfield and the referee goes into witness protection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The very same thing happened to Liverpool 20 minutes earlier....
What they’re really trying to tell you is that Liverpool should have already been leading because of the goal they didn’t get from the drop ball that should have gone their way earlier.

See, so alls good then we knew it would all work out eventually. :)

Call It Even Episode 8 GIF by MacGruber

We already know what happens when it goes against Liverpool.
It goes for 20 pages, there's a vigil outside Anfield and the referee goes into witness protection.
The amazing thing is right, none of them will now admit that Paul Tierney is not biased against them after bitching and moaning about him for the past 2 years.

But that didn't lead to a goal. If it did you would be whinging about it

Neither did the Forest one. 2 minutes between the incident and the goal scored. Possession turned over 3 times.

Furthermore there should have been a freekick against Forest and a possible red card for a boot in Konates face.

Neither did the Forest one. 2 minutes between the incident and the goal scored. Possession turned over 3 times.

Furthermore there should have been a freekick against Forest and a possible red card for a boot in Konates face.
You've just got to feel sorry for Liverpool again.

Hooked after 16 minutes, not often I see that. TV cameras perhaps a bit too eager to look for people leaving the stadium, surely not this early.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back