Premier Lg EPL Matchday 27 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Arsenal are the best team in the world right now, which makes their loss in Porto the more baffling.
Not really. They lost to a worldie in stoppage time in Portugal which is a tough place to play. You'd be dumb to get against them smashing Porto at home

Arsenal - wow. They'll end up on +100 gd at this rate.

You have to say they look most likely for the title if they keep this up.
Who had March 4th in the sweep?

Sheffield just foxing as they have the real powerhouse up next. 🍒

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As good as Arsenal have been, this has been disgraceful from Sheff Utd. I'd back a non league team to put up more of a fight.

Wilder got the initial tactics wrong but they still should have been doubling up on Saka and tracking Arsenal midfielders into the box. Schoolboy errors.

Just the 1 goal that half. Well there goes that stat about consecutive halves of football that Arsenal have scored 2+ goals in.

It might be finally time to acknowledge that Arsenal will be part of a title race until the end, rather than expecting a second half of the season fade.

Should be exciting all-in-all having 3 teams go at it. Fingers crossed Klopp and Liverpool win the title, but I think injuries are going to wear us down.

It might be finally time to acknowledge that Arsenal will be part of a title race until the end, rather than expecting a second half of the season fade.

I reckon you start looking at that at the end of March.

Don't know a lot about Kiwior but it can't be a coincidence that Arsenal have been a far better team since he became a starter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back