EPL Matchday 27

Remove this Banner Ad

C2FAA0E6-DE30-487C-AA0C-A79E199F9598.jpeg

First half and a bit we were poor, couldn’t quite find our rhythm. Credit to West Ham they caused us a few problems, but I always felt we had another few gears to shift up and they wouldn’t be able to keep up with us for the full 90.

Second half turnaround came down to just sheer weight of numbers. Immense work rate to keep running into space, stretching the opposition and creating opportunities and West Ham eventually, inevitably cracked.

What a game!

I thought the Hammers just about deserved a point. Antonio, Rice, Ogbonna, Diop had massive games. Fab picked the wrong night to have a bad game.

Not sure about Moyes substitution of Haller for Anderson when they were 2-1 up. If Anderson is tired why not put Lanzini in there?

Have to give credit again to Liverpool. Their athleticism and skill is very hard to live with for 90 minutes. The crowd played their part too.

What a game!

I thought the Hammers just about deserved a point. Antonio, Rice, Ogbonna, Diop had massive games. Fab picked the wrong night to have a bad game.

Not sure about Moyes substitution of Haller for Anderson when they were 2-1 up. If Anderson is tired why not put Lanzini in there?

Have to give credit again to Liverpool. Their athleticism and skill is very hard to live with for 90 minutes. The crowd played their part too.

All the stats well in our favour, but do feel for the Hammers, they were good - didn't just sit back and caused us plenty of concern when they went forward. If I supported them I'd be pretty gutted not take anything from the game. Thought Anderson was good for them along with those others mentioned. Not our most convincing performance, but we take it and move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back