EPL Matchday 27

Remove this Banner Ad

I think whatever happens with Fulham, Parker is probably on an upward trajectory in his managerial career.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was managing a top 6-7 team at somepoint over the next 2 seasons.

That said, people probably said the same thing about Eddie Howe with Bournemouth also.
I thought he was very good last season in the Champ. Well prepared team, even that free kick in the playoff final against Brentford was well planned. Even earlier this season you could see it that they were organised just some players the step up was too much.

Must say, loving this absolute capitulation at Liverpool, brilliant. Was watching the Optus pre-game show before their game with Fulham and they were discussing that there’s potential unrest within the team, Mane & Salah apparently having blow ups.

Definitely something up at that club, not just injuries that’s got them where they are this season.

This one was two touches but also much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The best two touch finish is clearly Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Anyhow the best Volley finish ever is probably Van Basten.. especially since the angle and the occasion.

Anyhow the best Volley finish ever is probably Van Basten.. especially since the angle and the occasion.

Pipping Zidane v Leverkusen will take some beating. But you’re probably right here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On tekkers alone Ibrah's 30 yard bicycle kick is maybe the best.

But as you say, the occasion matters. Van Basten's goal was in the European Championship final.

Di Canio's volley possibly the best from the Premier League era?

How many losses in a row at anfield is it now jurgen?

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back