EPL Matchday 27

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
IFAB have said that refs can book players that scream to try and con them into cards/frees/penalties.

RIP Sterling, De Bryune, Jesus, Aguero, Foden

eOgFPpy (1).jpeg

What about players who yell abuse at a Ref for not giving them a Pen. RIP Penandes.
Refs too gutless to book players for that. They've always had the right.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Time for Klipperty to go have heard some say he has enough runs in the bank for the next few years. LOL. What if just kept losing its okay hes got runs in the bank. This is not just on Klopp this is on the owners and the club. He was forced for 3 f years to play the front three of Salah, Mane and Firmino (with minimal lengthy changes/rotation) ultimately thrashing them into the ground.

Players are shot. No confidence. 6 home losses in a row. Unheard of. Time for Klopp to leave and the Owners to sell. Klopp did miracles but he needs a break and we need a change. Even if we have to battle it out for the next few years as we are going nowhere f fast.

City won the war but they were always going to win with their financial power. Inbe4 but "you spent too".

The fact that Klopp was willing to sell Mane (owners playing a part in this) to Barca to get Dembele and strengthen other areas is further proof we are running on a "sell to buy" system and going up against the billionaires at the emptyhad.

My god is this a bad post

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
It's a factual post.

You don't sack one of the top 2 managers the club's ever had because of a bad season. Mind boggling.

Also absolutely hilarious for Liverpool to throw the money card at city like they Liverpool done spend shitloads more than most of the other clubs in the PL themselves.

While Liverpool supporters piss and moan about our money, clubs like West Ham, Everton and Spurs have overtaken them.

Those clubs probably (certainly) don't like that we've got money either, but they don't let our money define their club.

Our money didn't stop them investing in their squad beyond the first 14 or 15. Our money didn't force them to wait until the end of January to strengthen their defence, and our money didn't force them to make such a bollocks of it when they did. And our money didn't force them to be outplayed and outfought by the likes of Burnley, Brighton and Fulham in recent weeks.

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
While Liverpool supporters piss and moan about our money, clubs like West Ham, Everton and Spurs have overtaken them.

Those clubs probably (certainly) don't like that we've got money either, but they don't let our money define their club.

Our money didn't stop them investing in their squad beyond the first 14 or 15. Our money didn't force them to wait until the end of January to strengthen their defence, and our money didn't force them to make such a bollocks of it when they did. And our money didn't force them to be outplayed and outfought by the likes of Burnley, Brighton and Fulham in recent weeks.

What a stupid post. Your money only made it harder in the past 3 years when we were competing with you campaigners week in week out thrashing our front 3 in the process because the owners wouldn't spend on a reliable backup Klopp wanted while you guys had 5-7 forwards rotating. Geez. So how easy you make it? Or are that dense?

Westham, Everton, spurs have done f all. Klopp has to go for a fresh set of eyes before we finish outside the top four as we will struggle to get back up unless we get another miracle. Miracles aren't sometbingi like to bank on.

Owners have to go too. Give Klopp a statue. He needs a break.

Front three are clearly tired and are the major problem. I wonder why. The past 3 years don't have anything to with according to citeh supporters.

Owners are to blame. Klopp too for not preparing for this and he shouldve known this was coming. Mane, Salah and Firmino are not robots.

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Moomba is actually a fool. Let's his City love cloud all judgement.

No it's not city's fault or their spending thst has caused this. It's the fact we were crap for 25 years before Klopp came
and he did miracles. In doing miracles in comparison to the city spending sacrifices had to be made, we never brought a Coutinho replacement to support the forwards. We got a defender and Gk. And instead just used mostly workmen like midfielders, creative full backs and a front three were playing week in week out like robots.

None of that has anything do with city's spending. None what so ever. City immune to blame because "other clubs spend too".

Since 2008. City have won the title four times. Progressing to a fifth as we speak. 09 and 10 were rebuilding years or "buy expensive players we don't need years". Finally made the top 4 in 2011. Since 2011/12 they've won the title four times. On pace for 5. 5 titles in 10 years. 50% of the time since they got their s**t together after insane spending for two years, a title every year for city. Ignoring the fa cups and league cups because of considerable stronger bench and depth. No champs league. They always bottle it playing better teams in Europe over two legs.

City are winning the league every second year. That's having no part to play in the plans of opposition teams when it comes to how they are going to structure their spending and plans according to moomba 🤔

Clown if there ever was one.

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What a ******* baby.

All facts. Get the figures up. Reporting facts makes me a baby. Not when you moan and complain oh "Liverpool fans said this. Liverpool fans did that". Blah blah blah.

5 titles in ten years for the billionaires from Manchester. Btw your owners are scum. Arab filth (I'm arab) I can call them arab filth. Spending billions when most of their neighbouring people are living in war torn poverty. Spending billions on footballers. Mansour and some other demon are your owners. Great stuff. No wonder city are a soul less club. Soul less owners. Emptyhad for a reason soul less.

City were getting smacked by boro in may 2008. Then within a year they had Bellamy (15 mil signing) Jo (35 million signing) Robinho (32 million signing) Adebayor (30 million signing) Roque Santa Cruz (30 million signing) all as your forwards. In be4 "Jo was out on loan". Yeah only after you spent 150 on four forwards before he could even take a s**t in scummy Manchester. Guess loaning him had to balance the "books". Some entrance into the industry of "billionaire spending". Flop Vassell to four world class players in their prime.

Bought De Jong for 15 mil but could've got him for free six months later (he was not going anywhere else). Cycle continues.

But nah, none of this has any part where other clubs plan where they are going to spend their money to compete. None whatsoever. But if I point this out "I'm a baby". As long as I'm a factual baby which I am then I'm good. You're just a hypocrite who occasionally throws his dummy out then becomes quiet when he gets scolded. Typical.

All facts. Get the figures up. Reporting facts makes me a baby. Not when you moan and complain oh "Liverpool fans said this. Liverpool fans did that". Blah blah blah.

5 titles in ten years for the billionaires from Manchester. Btw your owners are scum. Arab filth (I'm arab) I can call them arab filth. Spending billions when most of their neighbouring people are living in war torn poverty. Spending billions on footballers. Mansour and some other demon are your owners. Great stuff. No wonder city are a soul less club. Soul less owners. Emptyhad for a reason soul less.

City were getting smacked by boro in may 2008. Then within a year they had Bellamy (15 mil signing) Jo (35 million signing) Robinho (32 million signing) Adebayor (30 million signing) Roque Santa Cruz (30 million signing) all as your forwards. In be4 "Jo was out on loan". Yeah only after you spent 150 on four forwards before he could even take a sh*t in scummy Manchester. Guess loaning him had to balance the "books". Some entrance into the industry of "billionaire spending". Flop Vassell to four world class players in their prime.

Bought De Jong for 15 mil but could've got him for free six months later (he was not going anywhere else). Cycle continues.

But nah, none of this has any part where other clubs plan where they are going to spend their money to compete. None whatsoever. But if I point this out "I'm a baby". As long as I'm a factual baby which I am then I'm good. You're just a hypocrite who occasionally throws his dummy out then becomes quiet when he gets scolded. Typical.
PMSL.

Back