EPL Matchday 27

Early penalty for Porto.

And its 1-0. 3-1 up now.

Juventus need to score a minimum of 3 goals now.
Biggest news is that Porto and Juve have joined the EPL.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Don't tell Liverpool fans that mate. They will lynch you.
Im ready.
Yes. We've been crap for 25 years and this has limited our spending power in comparison to clubs like city and Chelsea who spend millions without needing to sell. Thx mr obvious.
I was more talking about Klopps style of management only having a certain self life.

Your squad has been run into the ground and the group is now burnt out. Be happy you got to see some great results along the way , a lot of fans dont.

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
I've said it before, but it confuses the hell out of me who people are arguing for / against when they don't have their EPL club listed in their avatar.

Any reason why people don't, its not like its hard not to have it listed?

I've said it before, but it confuses the hell out of me who people are arguing for / against when they don't have their EPL club listed in their avatar.

Any reason why people don't, its not like its hard not to have it listed?

I think I've got it figured out. Gameova is a City supporter.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Owners have to go too. Give Klopp a statue. He needs a break.

Owners are to blame. Klopp too for not preparing for this and he shouldve known this was coming. Mane, Salah and Firmino are not robots.
Yep bring back Hicks and Gillett I say.

hi-res-841b91e348d36023b80ebd941b667fc1_crop_exact.jpg

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Im ready.

I was more talking about Klopps style of management only having a certain self life.

Your squad has been run into the ground and the group is now burnt out. Be happy you got to see some great results along the way , a lot of fans dont.

The teams Klopp had to overcome to win a title played no part in the fact we are burnt out, right?

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
The teams Klopp had to overcome to win a title played no part in the fact we are burnt out, right?

Everything about Liverpool atm seems to be burnt out, Klopp has history doing it.

Every title winning team has to overcome someone else, the great ones back it up.

Did you expect everyone just to sit still?

Back