EPL Matchday 28 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Shameless bunch.

It’s good and bad.
Roman single-handedly made Chelsea who they are today. Every trophy possibly won. Both European trophies. Every domestic trophy.
I mean it’s bittersweet.
Imagine if say England banned Man City’s owners for their corruption and political assassination over in Saudi Arabia. Yeah, wouldn’t have the balls to do it.

Coutinho probably done more for Villa in the EPL then Grealish ever done. I’ll leave now
Coutinho making a lot of other EPL clubs look silly for not having a look at him. Probably doesn't fit in at Chelsea, City, Pool due to talent, or Arsenal due to the fact they are backing in their youth, but every other club he would be an excellent fit.

Cout has always been class. Weird why clubs doubted him. He was a star at Liverpool and for whatever reason didnt work at Barcelona, I knew he's go well at Villa when I heard he was coming back to the Premier League.

I bet he regrets leaving Liverpool though.

Imagine if say England banned Man City’s owners for their corruption and political assassination over in Saudi Arabia. Yeah, wouldn’t have the balls to do it.

LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back