• Harry Mcguire (Leicester)

• Jamaal Lascelles (Newcastle)

• Phil Jones (Man United)

• Chris Smalling (Man United)

• Gary Cahill (Chelsea)

• James Tarkowski (Burnley)

• Lewis Dunk (Brighton)

• Other (Write in comments)

• Jack Watts (P.A.F.C, Not Plymouth Argyle)

• Ben Mee (Burnley)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good ol fat Chaz, swear Liverpool only bought him because he was scottish like Kenny
He was Blackpool's best player back then, quite a few teams were after him

I reckon he would've shown more ability at a smaller club with more responsibility which meant he had to stay out on the pitch and not run around like a thug.

******* hell, Liverpool fans heckling a guy who was racially abused by chanting the racists name and calling him a 'lying bastard.'

Classy lot.

Going to be a good look next time he plays at Anfield.
Suarez?

They'll probably role out the red carpet, all attend wearing hooded white clothing with eye holes cut in the front, and change the name of the stadium to Ku Klux Klanfield in honour of the occasion. After the game they'll then burn effigies of Evra and Mason Holgate, and proclaim both Suarez and Firmino Grand Wizards of the Kop.

Suarez?

They'll probably role out the red carpet, all attend wearing hooded white clothing with eye holes cut in the front, and change the name of the stadium to Ku Klux Klanfield in honour of the occasion. After the game they'll then burn effigies of Evra and Mason Holgate, and proclaim both Suarez and Firmino Grand Wizards of the Kop.

Firmino was literally found innocent though. All for criticising when it comes to Suarez who was convicted, but not sure lumping in the Holgate/Firmino case is fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suarez?

I am not watching and thought you were talking about the Holgate incident.

All it takes is the allegation and all of a sudden Firmino is a racist despite being cleared.
What are you thoughts on the Suarez chants and the lying badtard chants to Evra from your brethren?

I am not watching and thought you were talking about the Holgate incident.
Nah.

The Liverpool fans are chanting Suarez's name at Evra as well as something like 'you lying bastard.'

Firmino was literally found innocent though. All for criticising when it comes to Suarez who was convicted, but not sure lumping in the Holgate/Firmino case is fair.
Yeah, fair enough. But was he found innocent or was it more that there wasn't enough evidence so there wasn't a case to answer? There's a big difference there.

Sorry for the multiple posts too. On my phone and can't multiquote on here.

Yeah, fair enough. But was he found innocent or was it more that there wasn't enough evidence so there wasn't a case to answer? There's a big difference there.

Even if Firmino did not say it Holgate may of misheard something else that was said.

Pretty sure they interviewed like 14 people who couldn't say that Firmino said what Holgate claimed. That to me is good enough to prove innocence on Firmino's part.

Well if there is no evidence that kinda means innocent. :drunk:

Cant stand Evra. He's a campaigner.

The crowd should really move on from that though, it was a long time ago and both Evra and Suarez play for different teams now.
Is that it?

Sure, hate Evra, but it's an utter disgrace that you lot would heckle a guy who was conclusively proven to have been racially abused with the name of the racist who did so and by calling him a lying bastard, just because the racist in question was a footballing icon at the club

Will be disappointing if Holgate cops it at Anfield.

Firmino being cleared doesn't mean that his complaint wasn't genuine.

And we've got to move away from the "attack the accuser" strategy that so many go for.

Back