EPL Matchday 28

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moomba

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
Chelsea v Spurs will be fascinating. Reckon Palace will be a real tough test for United too. That battle for 4th is a pretty interesting one atm.

We just need to win ours, Liverpool will be thinking the same.

Bojan KantKick

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
We need a miracle to win this game really. There is talk 17 year old James Garner will make his first start at CM given the walking wounded in midfield. Rashy wont be ready so Tahith Chong and Mason Greenwood if fit are likely to play.

Palace are playing well too.

kreglze

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
0-0 draw for Spurs/Chelsea would probably be the best result for us, if we can get over the top of Bournemouth.

Slowly close the gap on Spurs and still keep that buffer on Chelsea.

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Really tough game this one is for us, not sure who will be fit for it, doubt Rashford will play, no Matic, Herrera, Mata or Lingard either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Tricky games for both us and City this week. Watford and West Ham both equally capable of causing headaches, as we found with the latter a few weeks ago.

Zoom

Carefree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Brooklyn Nets
On the pitch probably just in general talks of his game he would be a great leader.
Just purely never giving up.
Too introverted. You need to have a strong and dominant personality to be a leader. Rudiger is probably the only player in our squad that is capable of it right now (outside of Cahill).

Memphis_

Team Captain
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, Boston Celtics
Too introverted. You need to have a strong and dominant personality to be a leader. Rudiger is probably the only player in our squad that is capable of it right now (outside of Cahill).
I agree with you on that but players that just have a general good all round game to them can make great captains.
Good example messi, barely talks too but makes his game lead the way.

Zoom

Carefree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Brooklyn Nets
I agree with you on that but players that just have a general good all round game to them can make great captains.
Good example messi, barely talks too but makes his game lead the way.
Kante makes Messi look extroverted. Plus Chelsea need a strong vocal leader, not someone who leads with their playing style, otherwise I’d want Hazard to be captain.

Memphis_

Team Captain
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, Boston Celtics
As much as i hate john terry as a person he was a damn good captain and team leader.
Things haven't been the same for chelsea as captaincy goes since him.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How much importance is there attached to a Captain these days anyway? I feel like it’s not the role it once was when your captain really was the leader and in many ways the most public face of the team. Jordan Henderson is the club captain of Liverpool and he only plays half the time. Kane is pretty much our leader but is not the captain. I think it’s a diminished role these days. Football isn’t like cricket where the captain really is a massively integral position

Top Bottom