EPL Matchday 28

Remove this Banner Ad

It doesn’t work like that mate. Just like me, some people are meant to suffer.

AFL Club Hawthorn

Yeah must have been hard work following the Hawks and being success starved o_O

Interesting penalty for City. For me it is one but is exactly the sort of penalty City fans have been moaning about when awarded against Salah. This time complete silence on the one they got.
Do you ever stop obsessing about City supporter?

It can't be good for your health.

The Brighton manager admitted it was a penalty post game, so would hardly classify as a soft/unjust one.

You do know that soft can = legitimate right? Silva's penalty was soft but legitimate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In some ways baffling in others not surprising that Liverpool fans crying about City getting a soft penalty are ignorant to the soft penalties they've received.
I find it funny that you cant understand that we're not ignorant to any soft pens we may or may have not gotten and they are irrelevant to the City pen.

Regardless of what we have gotten or didnt get this season, im super annoyed with that soft pen City got cos it keeps them right on us.

I can do both. Accept Liverpool's lucky pens and still be super annoyed at a s**t soft pen for City.

I find it funny that you cant understand that we're not ignorant to any soft pens we may or may have not gotten and they are irrelevant to the City pen.

Regardless of what we have gotten or didnt get this season, im super annoyed with that soft pen City got cos it keeps them right on us.

I can do both. Accept Liverpool's lucky pens and still be super annoyed at a s**t soft pen for City.

Uh.. yes. That's basically my entire premise. Well done on making it appear that you're being dumb and not understanding me though.

Literally my first comment on the City pen was how filthy I was that they got a soft pen.

Anyone heard from WR? I’m worried sick

Why is it so hard - for Liverpool fans in particular - to take any form of criticism against their club. You get lucky at times, sometimes you don't. Like every other club.
Bit of a generalisation mate. There are one or two worldwide, like Soza, i am sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back