EPL Matchday 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Chelsea v Spurs will be fascinating. Reckon Palace will be a real tough test for United too. That battle for 4th is a pretty interesting one atm.

We just need to win ours, Liverpool will be thinking the same.

We need a miracle to win this game really. There is talk 17 year old James Garner will make his first start at CM given the walking wounded in midfield. Rashy wont be ready so Tahith Chong and Mason Greenwood if fit are likely to play.

Palace are playing well too.

Im really disappointed we have taken no action against Kepa, pretty gutless stuff. Azpi should lose the armband too and give it to Rudiger.
Or even kante would make a decent captain if given the chance imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tricky games for both us and City this week. Watford and West Ham both equally capable of causing headaches, as we found with the latter a few weeks ago.

On the pitch probably just in general talks of his game he would be a great leader.
Just purely never giving up.
Too introverted. You need to have a strong and dominant personality to be a leader. Rudiger is probably the only player in our squad that is capable of it right now (outside of Cahill).

Too introverted. You need to have a strong and dominant personality to be a leader. Rudiger is probably the only player in our squad that is capable of it right now (outside of Cahill).
I agree with you on that but players that just have a general good all round game to them can make great captains.
Good example messi, barely talks too but makes his game lead the way.

I agree with you on that but players that just have a general good all round game to them can make great captains.
Good example messi, barely talks too but makes his game lead the way.
Kante makes Messi look extroverted. Plus Chelsea need a strong vocal leader, not someone who leads with their playing style, otherwise I’d want Hazard to be captain.

How much importance is there attached to a Captain these days anyway? I feel like it’s not the role it once was when your captain really was the leader and in many ways the most public face of the team. Jordan Henderson is the club captain of Liverpool and he only plays half the time. Kane is pretty much our leader but is not the captain. I think it’s a diminished role these days. Football isn’t like cricket where the captain really is a massively integral position

Remove this Banner Ad

Back