EPL Matchday 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah if I was an Arsenal fan it would be the s
I feel like 1 loss and 1 draw for the season (if Liverpool win out from here) is better than 26 wins 12 draws or whatever Arsenal did.

All good.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah look going unbeaten is amazing.

But the purpose of every game is to win it and get three points. The more points you have the better chance you have to win the league.

So beating City's record of 100 points is the real big one. It mean even if we have lost a game. We have had the best league season ever. Because the most points is the goal.

Hopefully we can do that. Still a long way to go and we haven't been playing well so we will see. I'd love us to do it.

Just seen the Everton disallowed goal. Geez that's tough on Everton.

How poor is De Gea nowadays. Another shocker.

Im still fuming. Whilst you could argue he should have got up, the whole reason he was on the floor is because he was totally cleaned up by Wan-Bissaka after he’d gotten the shot away. But the PL have said it wasn’t a clear & obvious error to give that a penalty:rolleyes:

Correct call from VAR, you can't be sitting down in front of a goalkeeper as the last player. Whether you want to melt about it or not.

Correct call from VAR, you can't be sitting down in front of a goalkeeper as the last player. Whether you want to melt about it or not.
He didn't obstruct his vision - if De Gea said so he's a liar. De Gea was also going to the complete opposite direction. By the letter of the law it's an incorrect decision.

He didn't obstruct his vision - if De Gea said so he's a liar. De Gea was also going to the complete opposite direction. By the letter of the law it's an incorrect decision.

By the letter of the law it's the correct decision. The second Sigurdsson moved his legs he complicated thing, if this happened at the other end of the pitch you'd be applauding the decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the letter of the law it's the correct decision. The second Sigurdsson moved his legs he complicated thing, if this happened at the other end of the pitch you'd be applauding the decision.
No. Did you read the IFAB rules? At no point did he obstruct De Gea from seeing the ball or playing at the ball.

No. Did you read the IFAB rules? At no point did he obstruct De Gea from seeing the ball or playing at the ball.

He absolutely did. And that is what VAR decided.

He absolutely did. And that is what VAR decided.
So he attempted to play the ball/played the ball/blocked De Gea attempting to play the ball? VAR overruled the Linesman who decided that De Gea could see the ball. It was an unfortunate deflection that was going in whether Sigurdsson was there or not. De Gea was wrong footed and moving the opposite way. Not even Gordon Banks would have saved that.

So he attempted to play the ball/played the ball/blocked De Gea attempting to play the ball? VAR overruled the Linesman who decided that De Gea could see the ball. It was an unfortunate deflection that was going in whether Sigurdsson was there or not. De Gea was wrong footed and moving the opposite way. Not even Gordon Banks would have saved that.

He moved out of the way of the ball which means he was in an offside position laying in front of the goalkeeper. It's unfortunate but the correct call.

He moved out of the way of the ball which means he was in an offside position laying in front of the goalkeeper. It's unfortunate but the correct call.
Moving out the way of the ball is not playing at the ball.

Answer this and stop skirting around the issue because you know you are wrong: Did it impact De Gea's ability to save the ball, given he was going the opposite direction?

Answer this and stop skirting around the issue because you know you are wrong: Did it impact De Gea's ability to save the ball, given he was going the opposite direction?

I can't be wrong if I'm siding with the correctly made VAR call. And yes I think if Sigurdsson isn't laying in front of the goalkeeper and then moves his legs DDG has more vision on the ball and a better chance to save it.

You are picking the wrong battle mate, you should be talking about the pen, that's more clear cut.

Sorry but this is absolutely laughable. What you are suggesting is it is fine for a CF to park themselves in front of a keeper and simply move out the way when a teammate shoots and the goal should stand. You should be having a go at Siggy for not getting out the way.

It's offside every day of the week, this is one situation where VAR got the call 100% correct. This is coming from someone who would love nothing more than to see Utd get done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back