EPL Matchday 28

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure it is illegal in any sense - strikers get clipped after shooting by attempted blocks all the time and they are never penalties

The fact that Lacazette thinks they were lucky to get the decision says a lot imo. This is not the comment of someone who thinks they deserved the decision they got

Did Troopz and DT tell him to say that?

The argument is that he doesn't get pulled up on it. Therefore, taking a quantitative approach here is pointless.

In my opinion, he's the league's dirtiest. No doubt a heap will disagree but I'm entitled to my take as much as you are to yours.

No, your opinion is horseshit and proof that opinions can in fact be wrong. He's not even the dirtiest player at Spurs. Lamela, Hojbjerg and Aurier all have him well covered for shithousery.

What dirty stuff does Kane do that doesn't get pulled up? Tunneling? Give me a break. I am yet to see Kane go in stops up trying to physically hurt a player in the way that Xhaka and plenty of others do. Go and have a look at guys like Bissouma, Doucoure, Bellerin (8 bookings this season alone), Mark Noble (5 red cards in his career), David Luiz (4 reds), Fernandino, Craig Gardiner. Shelvey...and plenty more.

Your 'opinion' is objectively wrong and blinded by your hatred of the player.

No, your opinion is horseshit and proof that opinions can in fact be wrong. He's not even the dirtiest player at Spurs. Lamela, Hojbjerg and Aurier all have him well covered for shithousery.

What dirty stuff does Kane do that doesn't get pulled up? Tunneling? Give me a break. I am yet to see Kane go in stops up trying to physically hurt a player in the way that Xhaka and plenty of others do. Go and have a look at guys like Bissouma, Doucoure, Bellerin (8 bookings this season alone), Mark Noble (5 red cards in his career), David Luiz (4 reds), Fernandino, Craig Gardiner. Shelvey...and plenty more.

Your 'opinion' is objectively wrong and blinded by your hatred of the player.

Kane puts opposition players in severe danger basically every week. From my perspective, no one in the league matches his level of recklessness - hence my stance.

Him being a Spurs player doesn't come into it; I dislike Chelsea & United much more than I do Tottenham. Kane is just a dog - get over yourself.

Kane is more snide than dirty imo.

His "tackle" on Gabriel reminded of a similar one he tried on Delph where he ended up getting injured himself.

"Player about to dispose, no chance of winning the ball, might as well leave one on him".

Kane is more snide than dirty imo.

His "tackle" on Gabriel reminded of a similar one he tried on Delph where he ended up getting injured himself.

"Player about to dispose, no chance of winning the ball, might as well leave one on him".
Yeah there's no question about leaving his mark on Gabriel. Star striker, leading the line in a derby were his side is barely giving him a look at the ball I'd be pissed off if he didn't leave one on someone out there, and then letting a few of his teammates have it once they got back in the dressing room.

Kane seems to try to play tough(which is what you want), i wouldn't call him dirty like Suarez/Costa

That's because the FA doesn't want to know about it, and the media haven't the balls to give it any airtime.

Not Matt Doherty's best moment that.
He got rinsed all game by tierney and smith-Rowe
Arsenal deserved the win, they were largely dominant, Tottenham only really came into it when they went down to ten men and had no option but to try throw the kitchen sink, arsenal went into there shell a bit, weird that the red had the opposite effect on the match than what you think it would

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The argument is that he doesn't get pulled up on it. Therefore, taking a quantitative approach here is pointless.

Yes that was kind of the point - because of the leeway he receives of course he’s going to be underrepresented in these kind of disciplinary statistics.

Kane puts opposition players in severe danger basically every week. From my perspective, no one in the league matches his level of recklessness - hence my stance.

Him being a Spurs player doesn't come into it; I dislike Chelsea & United much more than I do Tottenham. Kane is just a dog - get over yourself.

You don’t watch much football do you?

You clearly know nothing about the game.

“Severe danger.”

Kane has some niggle in him, that is unquestionable but one of your Gooner mates claimed he was the dirtiest player in the league which is complete horseshit.

According to transfermarkt.com (and the Premier League site for fouls committed)

Harry Kane - career matches 404
Fouls per game (Premier League) - 1.0
Yellow cards (career) - 35 (1 every 861 minutes)
Red cards (career) - 1

Granit Xhaka - career matches 453
Fouls per game (Premier League) - 1.5
Yellow cards (career) - 111 (1 every 319 minutes)
Red cards (career) - 11

He's not in Xhaka's class for grubbiness. Not even close.
This is a pretty poor comparison lol.

Why don't you compare Kane with Thomas Gravesen next and see who has scored more goals?

And FTR - I like Kane, a lot.

The commentator doesn’t see handball on Boly with the camera behind Boly so we only see Boly in the frame and a clear view .... but he does see a handball from a different angle, through about 4 bodies lol. Are commentators in constant fear of getting fined if they aren’t pro-referee or something?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back