Premier Lg EPL Matchday 29 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Those cheap, technical penalties have gone against us over the last few years, so about time one went our way. Was it soft? Yes. Did Ayling make a stupid challenge and clearly kick Jesus in the knee? Also yes.
Odegaard gave away one of those soft penalties last year or the year before, they are technically there which is s**t but it is what it is and you wear it.

How weird though you kick off about us getting a clear yet soft penalty, yet when officials ignore clear penalties like this that we don't get;

36786-16667601199875-1920.jpg

Its radio silence :$

The irony of someone complaining about me complaining isn't lost on me either :sweatsmile:

Those cheap, technical penalties have gone against us over the last few years, so about time one went our way. Was it soft? Yes. Did Ayling make a stupid challenge and clearly kick Jesus in the knee? Also yes.
Odegaard gave away one of those soft penalties last year or the year before, they are technically there which is s**t but it is what it is and you wear it.

How weird though you kick off about us getting a clear yet soft penalty, yet when officials ignore clear penalties like this that we don't get;

The irony of someone complaining about me complaining isn't lost on me either :sweatsmile:
He's got hold of the Fulham players shorts. Play on.

Lebron James Reaction GIF

Every club gets s**t calls.
Wait wait wait, you're saying there is human error in sports?! Amazing how we let the players have human error. I.e Jod when TAA makes mistake after mistake defending, but as soon as a ref makes one error we want his blood. No wonder it's hard to get new refs

Didn’t see that game but that looks a clear foul by Arsenal to me.

Ahh yes, and how many VAR officials were forced to "retire" after forgetting to draw lines again? Oh, just the one? Against Arsenal?

Yeah but tell me more how every club gets s**t calls :$

Every fan on here could find videos of calls that bizarrely went against their club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arguably Arsenal’s best ever January signing, and he wasn’t even plan A. Has fitted in beautifully for roughly a quarter of the Mudryk price. Has already started in all three positions across the front 3 and quite the luxury to rest Saka for 60 minutes this morning.

Massive trip to Anfield next up.

Arguably Arsenal’s best ever January signing, and he wasn’t even plan A. Has fitted in beautifully for roughly a quarter of the Mudryk price. Has already started in all three positions across the front 3 and quite the luxury to rest Saka for 60 minutes this morning.

We did you a favour.

If I was Chelsea I'd write off this season, give Potter a full pre-season, get rid of anyone that doesn't want to play for him.

Wouldn't accept too much more of the kind of results he's getting though.

Potter again with "the boys gave everything" in his presser. Too many players need a rocket and not this underdog attitude from him.

And Cuccurella is just pathetic.

Yeh he was really good this morning.

Potter again with "the boys gave everything" in his presser. Too many players need a rocket and not this underdog attitude from him.

And Cuccurella is just pathetic.
Screenshot_20230402_080211_Samsung Internet.jpg

Time to end this Felix experiment too(god i hope we dont sign him) and give Mount his spot back.

Surely Arteta didn’t sub Saka off in the 30th minute. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back