Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

SA TIMES:
1679258697191.png

1679258815001.png

Postponed fixtures:
Matchday 25: Newcastle vs Brighton
Matchday 28: Liverpool vs Fulham, Man City vs West Ham, Brighton vs Man United

UK is next week I think, and ours begins the Sunday of this matchday on the 2nd.

Sweet didn't realise they were both during this set of games, so essentially right back to a midnight kick off.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I am now officially declaring the title race over.

Congratulations Arsenal. Please go gentle on Leeds after the international break ta. Can't see the Gooners bottling it from here. 8 point lead with 9 games remaining and they have been above and beyond the most resilient and consistent team this season.

Just got a lot of respect and time for their manager and how they mostly organically built their squad without spending billions ...

Very worthy champions (elect)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
I am now officially declaring the title race over.

Congratulations Arsenal. Please go gentle on Leeds after the international break ta. Can't see the Gooners bottling it from here. 8 point lead with 9 games remaining and they have been above and beyond the most resilient and consistent team this season.

Just got a lot of respect and time for their manager and how they mostly organically built their squad without spending billions ...

Very worthy champions (elect)

706438.gif

12-20 logjam in full effect. Soton only 4 points behind 12th place palace.

Soton v West Ham is a massive game.

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
I reckon we're still a month away from the really nervy part of a title race. We just need to make sure we don't drop further back.
City don't look like they have a bad block of 3+ games like a few other clubs do.
Liverpool after the international break, but then 2 easy games in Soton and Leicest, then two tough games in BHA and Arsenal, the Fulham match might be easy depending on how long Mitrovitch is suspended for, before two more easy games in Leeds and Everton.

But in the context of the league, the Liverpool match and the Arsenal match are the only games that feel like banana peel matches for City. And maybe Brentford on the last day if they have European football on the line as they are tricky at home.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
8 points clear is great. But need to just keep on keeping on.

I did a points predictor thing and it resulted in Arsenal and City finishing level on points but City having a better GD.

This BBC article looks at 'win chance' for each remaining game. Has either Arsenal finishing on 87 points and City on 86, or both on 88 points. It's not clear to me how they arrive at those conclusions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back