EPL Matchday 29

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Seen them all, rate VVD as at least their equal. His leadership, positioning, composure is the best I’ve seen. He’s a ******* Rolls Royce, those others are more Jags and BMW’s
Tell your mum that you need your sock washed.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Seen them all, rate VVD as at least their equal. His leadership, positioning, composure is the best I’ve seen. He’s a ******* Rolls Royce, those others are more Jags and BMW’s
Ridiculous call. Is he even better than prime Ledley King? Bloke has played 6 months of top football and you are sucking him off like he is Maldini.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ridiculous call. Is he even better than prime Ledley King? Bloke has played 6 months of top football and you are sucking him off like he is Maldini.
Lol you’re sucking off OGS after six weeks of management so don’t try that stunt on me. Your Liverpool anti-bias is showing. Leave it at the door or face ridicule

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
And even then he's been found wanting when there is no midfield dropping back. He ball watches and allows players in behind him because the rest of his back line drops and he doesn't as he's too busy ball watching.

Hawkforce

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 9, 2000
London
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham
Find it incredible that Zidane is the only one with a firm grasp of the (rather s**t and opaque) laws of the game.

In other incredible news I'm listening to Liverpool seriously suggesting Klopp be sacked if they don't win the league. I know every fan base has em but blimey. Really?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
And even then he's been found wanting when there is no midfield dropping back. He ball watches and allows players in behind him because the rest of his back line drops and he doesn't as he's too busy ball watching.
So literally every pundit I’ve heard has him down as walking the PotY, yet old Shane from down under knows best? Give me a break. If you can’t see his class then I’m afraid you don’t know what you’re watching

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
So literally every pundit I’ve heard has him down as walking the PotY, yet old Shane from down under knows best? Give me a break. If you can’t see his class then I’m afraid you don’t know what you’re watching
It's the same as Clangerfield. Overrated but you're not allowed to question their ability. Could concede four penalties in a game but it wouldn't be his fault.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It's the same as Clangerfield. Overrated but you're not allowed to question their ability. Could concede four penalties in a game but it wouldn't be his fault.
Just be happy youve probably derailed your rivals title aspirations and stop the needless digging on the leagues best player. I’m happy for you tonight mate, you’ve had a dreadful season and deserve something to smile about

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Lol you’re sucking off OGS after six weeks of management so don’t try that stunt on me. Your Liverpool anti-bias is showing. Leave it at the door or face ridicule
I am not sucking off OGS at all. Good luck finding any evidence of that mate. Your view is the typical latest is best which permeates throughout society.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I am not sucking off OGS at all. Good luck finding any evidence of that mate. Your view is the typical latest is best which permeates throughout society.
You can’t accuse me of being that, if anything I’m Mr “everything in the past was best”.

Ok have it your way if you want. Just be aware you’ll be very much in a minority on VVD which if you’re honest and have any insight should tell you something

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
You can’t accuse me of being that, if anything I’m Mr “everything in the past was best”.

Ok have it your way if you want. Just be aware you’ll be very much in a minority on VVD which if you’re honest and have any insight should tell you something
I'm not the one saying a bloke who has played at the top level for 6 months is the best defender in PL history...

When I become supreme overlord of this site one day Ossie and Boj will be banned. Do not even mention that campaigner.

But I mean come on. 1 season of elite performance is hardly worthy of being compared to people who excelled for seasons.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Got the 3 points in what was a bit of a danger game, Fulham lift against us, new manager bounce and we've come off a really big and draining week.

Maybe the Kepa incident will have a positive effect and bring the group closer together rather than tear it apart.

The battle for 3-6 spots is getting tight.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
There is no doubt VVD is the best CB in the league currently. But he is being compared with blokes who’ve been the best for at least 4-5 seasons. It’d be like people claiming Kevin Phillips was the greatest English striker the PL had ever seen in 2000. Or Amr Zaki was bound to be the best striker of all time in 2008. Let’s just enjoy VVDs good form and assess him in 2-3 years with the greats if he still is worthy of the discussion

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Got the 3 points in what was a bit of a danger game, Fulham lift against us, new manager bounce and we've come off a really big and draining week.

Maybe the Kepa incident will have a positive effect and bring the group closer together rather than tear it apart.

The battle for 3-6 spots is getting tight.
Stay on topic, no ones talking about you chav campaigners

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There is no doubt VVD is the best CB in the league currently. But he is being compared with blokes who’ve been the best for at least 4-5 seasons. It’d be like people claiming Kevin Phillips was the greatest English striker the PL had ever seen in 2000. Or Amr Zaki was bound to be the best striker of all time in 2008. Let’s just enjoy VVDs good form and assess him in 2-3 years with the greats if he still is worthy of the discussion
Anyone who knows football can easily tell VVD is going to be elite for years. No one thought that about Phillips. Some people on here need to pull their head out their arses

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
When I become supreme overlord of this site one day Ossie and Boj will be banned. Do not even mention that campaigner.

But I mean come on. 1 season of elite performance is hardly worthy of being compared to people who excelled for seasons.

C’mon, sure you can. I remember how fun last season was when Salah kept getting called on par with Messi.

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
Massive fail from Optus sport. Wake up to watch the merseyside derby replay without knowing the scores. The replay stream on Apple TV takes me straight to the live Optus Sport 1 channel. Results flashed all over the screen.

Cheers

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm not the one saying a bloke who has played at the top level for 6 months is the best defender in PL history...
* me you’d be telling us a different story if he was at Man Utd. Pogba hadn’t even kicked a ball in the PL and he was the greatest midfielder of all time I do recall...

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
**** me you’d be telling us a different story if he was at Man Utd. Pogba hadn’t even kicked a ball in the PL and he was the greatest midfielder of all time I do recall...
Lol no i wouldn't and i never said anything like that about Pogba. Zidane hacked your account?

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Just be happy youve probably derailed your rivals title aspirations and stop the needless digging on the leagues best player. I’m happy for you tonight mate, you’ve had a dreadful season and deserve something to smile about
Didn't realise I was having a go at KDB? My bad. Sorry KDB.

Back