EPL Matchday 29

Remove this Banner Ad

EFA

You can’t keep a club that size down forever. They’re coming and we all know it. Obviously I do feel for you but those are the breaks, and you’ve made a bit of hay while the sun shined. You’ve had a good run mate (praying for the virus to intervene obviously)

Yeah, shrewd buys at 150m for a keeper and a defender. Another two shrewd 50m buys on Keita and Fabinho (each). Shrewd investing.

FMD Liverpool fans are delusional. Listening to them you'd think every player was either bought for £1m or an academy player.. of which they have just 1 in the regular first team squad.

Hahaha maybe we should have been more shrewd like the powershifters over at Goodison.

Other big clubs don't sell their star players mid season to reinvest. We did (through no choice of our own) and it has paid off.

Robertson, Milner, TAA & Matip also cost a grand total of 8 million pounds. Salah & Mane were laughed at when both were both signed for 35 million each. Now are both world class superstars worth 150m plus.

Everton fans are delusional but even most level headed ones accept that Klopps done an amazing job building the team up over the last 4 years.

Last edited:
p

Hahaha maybe we should have been more shrewd like the powershifters over at Goodison.

Other big clubs don't sell their star players mid season to reinvest. We did (through no choice of our own) and it has paid off.

Robertson, Milner, TAA & Matip also cost a grand total of 8 million pounds. Salah & Mane were laughed at when both were both signed for 35 million each. Now are both world class superstars worth 150m plus.

Everton fans are delusional but even most level headed ones accept that Klopps done an amazing job building the team up over the last 4 years.
Salah was signed for more, as was Robertson, as was Mane. I mean if you're trying at least be truthful.

Most delusional set of supporters around. Liverpool paid £1 for their squad - Liverpool fans.

Salah was signed for more, as was Robertson, as was Mane. I mean if you're trying at least be truthful.

Most delusional set of supporters around. Liverpool paid £1 for their squad - Liverpool fans.

Nah, Everton fans the most delusional as you are proving now.

How much did Matip / Milner & Alexander Arnold cost btw?

Nah, Everton fans the most delusional as you are proving now.

How much did Matip / Milner & Alexander Arnold cost btw?
Thanks I needed a laugh with coronavirus destroying my holidays

Ps: congratulations you got a couple of free transfers, no one has ever done that for spare parts. You also managed one academy player for the last ten years. Remarkable.

Ps: congratulations you got a couple of free transfers, no one has ever done that for spare parts. You also managed one academy player for the last ten years. Remarkable.

#powershift
#delusional

#powershift
#delusional
Net spend? Why do you even bother if you're not going to produce real and relative facts? You post nothing but irrelevant information and try to put it back on the club of the other poster rather than debating the facts. Pathetic. Try and educate yourself on how to debate

Net spend? Why do you even bother if you're not going to produce real and relative facts? You post nothing but irrelevant information and try to put it back on the club of the other poster rather than debating the facts. Pathetic. Try and educate yourself on how to debate

Net spend?

ok if you say so

You're having a shocker here Brades.

#powershift
#delusional

Just two of three signings and you cut a 40 point gap to suddenly challenge for the league.

If anybody wants to challenge for the league next season the one thing that must happen is we have to come back to the pack. 97 points last season. We will probably excel that this season. We don't plan on going anywhere.

So challengers would have to become really bloody good. Can't see that out of United. They just have too many s**t players.

We already have a very good record against the better sides in the league, are big weakness is the inexcusable weak losses against the lower sides, besides that we have a solid defence that already don't leak many goals, a decent attack which is one or two players away from being lethal and a decent midfield, so I think by adding 3 world class players to the squad it will definitely cut the gap and produce a team capable of challenging for the title.

Everyone knows Liverpool are a great side but they aren't unbeatable and the chasing pack will be coming hard for them. Yes they may go back to back and they are favourites to do so but I don't see them winning the league by this margin again.

What about Wolves #powershift

Or all that money Liverpool spent to slip up in second. #powershift

Hard to tell whether you are being serious or taking the piss out of yourself. Wolves have overtaken Everton as a club and right in the mix for CL qualification. Liverpool won the Champions League.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, shrewd buys at 150m for a keeper and a defender. Another two shrewd 50m buys on Keita and Fabinho (each). Shrewd investing.

FMD Liverpool fans are delusional. Listening to them you'd think every player was either bought for £1m or an academy player.. of which they have just 1 in the regular first team squad.

LOL I see you enjoy a balanced discussion. Do you forget how much your mob has spent this season which kinda backs up my point?

How much for Robertson? Milner and Matip on frees? Keita and Fabhino not big money by todays standard and VVD & Allison big money purchases effectively funded by the profit on the sale of a player. But hey yep we're the deluded ones :tearsofjoy: Hopefully the rest of the Toff's have your same sooky attitude and remain mired in mediocrity. If you're the measuring stick it doesn't seem like they're gonna grow a set anytime soon. Stay angry Princess

Lol Fabinho wasn't 50 million and you're just picking out our two most expensive transfers in Ali and VVD.

Gomez was 3.5m. Matip on a free. Robbo for 8m. Wijnaldum 20m. Bobby was 26m IIRC. Mane and Salah around 30m each.

You can’t keep a club that size down forever. They’re coming and we all know it. Obviously I do feel for you but those are the breaks, and you’ve made a bit of hay while the sun shined. You’ve had a good run mate (providing the virus doesn’t intervene obviously)
Decent fishing bro. Haha :tearsofjoy:

Dont forget mate. It doesn't matter how we have done it. We're winning the league. :thumbsu:

We already have a very good record against the better sides in the league, are big weakness is the inexcusable weak losses against the lower sides, besides that we have a solid defence that already don't leak many goals, a decent attack which is one or two players away from being lethal and a decent midfield, so I think by adding 3 world class players to the squad it will definitely cut the gap and produce a team capable of challenging for the title.

Everyone knows Liverpool are a great side but they aren't unbeatable and the chasing pack will be coming hard for them. Yes they may go back to back and they are favourites to do so but I don't see them winning the league by this margin again.
So dismissive of Liverpool. We aren't unbeatable true. But we're close to it. One loss all of last season in the league. We've repeated it this season.

To think you can challenge for the league next season despite being near on 40 points behind us is laughable if I'm honest.

You're ok in all areas. Defence, midfield and up forward but just not enough world class players. Like nobody in your side would get into Liverpool's team. So that's a concern.

So dismissive of Liverpool. We aren't unbeatable true. But we're close to it. One loss all of last season in the league. We've repeated it this season.

To think you can challenge for the league next season despite being near on 40 points behind us is laughable if I'm honest.

You're ok in all areas. Defence, midfield and up forward but just not enough world class players. Like nobody in your side would get into Liverpool's team. So that's a concern.

I literally said you'll likely go back to back yet I am being dismissive of Liverpool.

Leicester were 46 points behind Chelsea in 2014/15 and won the following year so let's not act like it isn't possible to close the gap.

Retaining the PL title has been a very challenging thing to do, as has been shown. It's been quite a while since a club has gone back to back. And sure, Liverpool are extremely well placed. It's not a matter of them "falling away", its also a case of other clubs significantly improving too.

Retaining the PL title has been a very challenging thing to do, as has been shown. It's been quite a while since a club has gone back to back. And sure, Liverpool are extremely well placed. It's not a matter of them "falling away", its also a case of other clubs significantly improving too.

City went back to back last season mate.

City literally have gone back to back the last two season hehe.

But of course it won't be easy. But we are most likely going to win it by a record margin.

So it's gonna take us falling away significantly and someone improving massively.

Reckon Liverpool will come back to around 90 points next season, the way City have fallen this. United will have to go some to hit 90 points but I reckon with one or two astute additions they could do it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back