EPL Matchday 29

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
First time Leeds have won in London (in any competition) since 2017 🤡🤡🤡

giphy.gif

I think getting rid of offside would have a similar effect to golden goal. Teams just become more defensive.

Yeah you'd just have the defence for each side basically camped on the edge of the box.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
That offside call to deny Ayling his first goal in a year was brutal.

Don't get mad at me, let me ask a question: does soccer need the offside rule?

I know they won't change it, it's part of the fabric of the game, etc.

But seriously, does soccer need the offside rule? Hockey got rid of it a few years ago afaik.
Football wouldnt be football without it. The game would be stupid without offside.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Football wouldnt be football without it. The game would be stupid without offside.

When we played in the yard at school it was like Aussie Rules. You'd have a fat forward stand near the goalie waiting for the ball. All the kids would shame him with a chant of "you're goal hanging, you're goal hanging".

Thought we played well and then had really sloppy parts. Raphinha is bloody fun to watch. 39 points, leeds vs hull in the championship a.k.a SM's wet dream looks like it'll have to wait.

> Wins PL game
> Rushes onto BF to niggle someone whose team is two divisions below his
> Gnashes teeth

Brad Goodman

His name isn't important
Oct 7, 2002
AFL Club
Collingwood
If Steve Bruce had any integrity he’d fall on his sword and hand back everything he’s been paid this season.

Not his fault he’s useless, but it is what it is.

They don't have any strikers. Just Gayle and Lolinton
And Carroll. Yeah not good but you don’t play this negative rubbish from the start of the match against a team just above you. Have to target this as a game you go after.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Rescue mission for Shearer again.

Shows how dependent on ASM and Callum Wilson they've become. May be the only thing that saves them if they get them both back before the end of the season.

Back